A letter from Jason To Rachael..

Dear Rachael,

          I know I’m going to see you any minute now, but still I wanted to write you this letter to tell you what’s in my heart. Shakespeare once wrote “The course of true love never did run smooth” and that’s what happened with us. It took me this long to realize how much I loved you, but it will take the rest of my life to show you that I deserve your love.

      You see I love you. I love every little thing about you - your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side I love dreaming about you. I love discovering you and letting go with you. I love each and every once in a lifetime moments I share with you today, tomorrow, forever.

        And now that I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. You are the sun, the air I breathe. Without you, life wouldn't be the same. Please don't ever go away. And if you go, then don't forget to take me with you.

       I remember the first day I saw you, I remember the first day we spoke. I remember the night you held me close in your arms as we danced to our song. I remember saying I love you each time we hung up the phone. But it was the times you just looked at me. That I knew you would always be in my heart and nothing could ever change that.

I love you now and forever…

Jason Allen Sharp…X