Ch 1- Her Loss [EDITED]

Bonnie's POV

    My sibling's and I live in Washington DC together. The eldest of us, Sebastian (But we like to call him Springtrap instead) is 27, I am 25, Shabon is 22 and Tori (who is the youngest) is 20. I actually lived here for over 2 months now, my siblings just moved in with me for 3 days already. The thing is, Shabon dragged me along with her to the graveyard to visit her dead boyfriend, Anthony Zane. She just sat on the floor in front of the grave, I sat in a foldable chair that I brought. Now I don't sound very sad, but I truly am.

    Anthony and I were close-ish friends. Well, he sorta was my one of my only friend. Tori says I really need to meet more people but, I am not the one to follow her advice, she can be a bit loco sometimes. My thoughts were disturbed when Shabon said,

   "Bonnie let's go home now" in her sad mood. I swear, his death has changed her a lot. She used to love the outdoors and was always happy and mischevious. Now, she became a shut-in, hardly talks too. I folded my chair and started carrying it back to the car with Shabon slowly trailing behind me. As we walked down the cemetery's gravel path, I saw a familiar face.

   "Bonnie?" Freddy sorta exclaimed with a lot of surprise in his voice. Shabon looked up and saw me talking to Freddy and 3 guys who sorta looked like Freddy, that were previously looking at a gravestone and now was looking at Freddy and me.

   "Freddy didn't expect to see you here," I replied.

   "Bonnie, who's this?" Shabon asked from behind me.

   "Oh! Freddy, this is my sister Shabon, and Shabon, this is our neighbor Freddy." 

   "How do you do?" And he stretched out his hand towards Shabon but retracted it when she didn't shake it.

  "Anyways..." Shabon started, "I'll take the chair back to the car." She insisted, taking the chair from me and walked away.

   "So Freddy, who are you with?" I asked him. Before he could respond, the guy with skin slightly darker than Freddy with golden hair and wore a yellow zip-up jacket and black t-shirt and pants stepped up,

   "Why hello there, my name is Gabriel, Gabriel Gold Smith, but you can just call me Gold." I shook his hand as a boy with Brown hair (like Freddy) but had a lighter shade of brown hair for his bangs, pale skin, rosy cheeks, and had a white raincoat on with light brown stripes (which is lucky for him since it seems that it's about to rain) then said,

   "Hi! My name is Red Toy Smith", his voice was bright and cheerful, reminded me of Tori.

   "And I am Shafred Smith," the last one told. He had coal black hair, unbelievably pale skin, black eyes, and wore all dark.

   "Well, my name is Bonnie, Bonnie Kirkland-Jones." I introduced.

   "What a charming name for a gentleman like you." Gold told me. I found it funny how both Shafred and Freddy had a British accent laced in their words (Red having less of it) while Gold had a thick French accent that was mixed in with Canadian. Shafred leaned into my ear and whispered,

    "Gabriel isn't really our brother, he was adopted when we were young if that's what you were wondering." So that explains a lot.

   "So why are you guys here?" I asked.

   "Had to check up on our grandmother's grave..." Freddy trailed off.

   "Sorry to hear that." I sympathetically told him.

   "It's okay." He reassured. As if on cue, drops of rain started falling from the sky as the sound of thunder was heard in the distance.

   "I got to go now," I told the four of them as I waved and walked away.

Sound: *Giggling*

Spring: *Reading over the chapter* I see what you did there, Hetalia reference?

Sound: Yep :3 It took me awhile too, but I'm establishing the nationalities of the characters... cuz yeah! So Freddy, Red, and Shad are actually only half British and half American, you can only tell when they sing because that's when their American accents kick in. Bonnie, Tori, Shabon, and Sebastian are all 1/2 American with 1/4 British and 1/4 Japanese. Carla (Chica) and Toy Chica (Whose name will be Rose) are both half Italian and Half Spanish. The Fox's are fully Carribean and Gold is half French, a quarter Canadian, and a quarter German.

Spring: I also noticed that not only the majority of their Nationalities are Hetalia ships, but Bonnie is a guy now.

Sound: EMBRACE THE GAY!!!!!