Ch 2- My Brother's Job [EDITED]

Tori's POV

   Bonnie and I were watching a show called 'Miraculous' for the very first time. It was interesting, I really got into it, but it had a lot of strange things that did frustrate me a little, but definitely not as much as Chloe.

   "Sebastian, where are you going?" I heard Bonnie ask. I saw him looking at our older brother Sebastian (Who likes to be called Springtrap) who seemed to have tried getting to the front door. He had a Greenish golden coat, and also had black jean and converse. His expression made me think that he probably messed up with something.

   "I... Have no idea how to tell you," he mumbled, just loud enough for us to hear. I let out a gasp, if he talks like that, that's a dead give away,

   "You are going to do something crazy, aren't you!?" I shouted, we all knew my brother WAY too well. Right on cue, Shabon ran down the stairs and demanded,

   "TELL US WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!!". He then sighed.

   "I, am going to my first day, of work... as a detective." And we then all gasped. Being a Detective was a DANGEROUS, especially since all the detectives around here are turning up dead or missing. Shadow silently retreated up the stairs, probably to her room.

   "ARE YOU INSANE!?!?" I shouted,

   "You know it," Springtrap said with a hint of his bad side in his voice, need to keep a reminder of Purple Guy, Family Thing.

   "I want to be a detective so I can find out what happened to the previous ones." He responded confidently.

   "Makes sense..." I mumbled. I had no idea if I should let him go, or tell him to stay...

   "At least let me drive you there." Bonnie insisted as he got up and grabbed his purple hoodie with the car keys in the pocket.

   "Thank you!" He told him as they both left the house. When I heard the door slam shut, I turned my attention back to the TV, Princess Fragrance isn't going down by herself.

Springtrap's POV

   Ahhhh... Good ol' Bonnie, always on my side.

I bet it's because I was around.

   Shut up PG. We were walking to the car when that crazy shipper of a friend Chica and the neighbors that I kept seeing at the front of their house walked our way.

   Call her crazy. She ships you and Goldie!

   My point, I'm... I'm not gay! The two of us were just... really good friends. (Keep telling yourself that.) The one with dark brown hair and Chica then said,

   "Hi!"

   "Hey!" Bonnie responded.

   "S-SPRINGTRAP!?!" I heard a very familiar voice shout.

   Holy Satan, look to your left.

   And my jaw dropped.

   "G-GOLDIE!?!" We bro-hugged, and bro fisted.

   "You guys know each other?" The black haired guy asked.

   "Yeah! We were friends back in college." Goldie responded.

   "Bonnie, nice to see you again," Goldie said.

   "Whatcha guys doing?" The guy, with the rosy cheeks, asked. Bonnie then responded,

   "Nothin, just helping my brother carry out his crazy plan." He responded.

   Well I hope HE dies in a fire

   "Oh come on! It's not THAT crazy!" I whined. Chica giggled a bit.

   You tell her!

   "Wait, you guys are siblings!? You look nothing like each other!" The brunet pointed out.

   "Our mother had purple hair while her brother had blue hair. And our father was blonde while his twin sister had black hair." I explained.

   "Anyways, as you heard. This is my insane brother Springtrap." Bonnie told them.

   We should get an achievement for it.

   Just... no.

   "And this is Freddy, Red, and Shafred." Golden introduced while pointing to each of them.

   "Anyways we gotta go, cya!" I told as Bonnie and I walked off.

Sound: Springtrap's PoV hardly changed :p