Ch 3- Say My Name

Tori's POV

    "Shabon, you should really just move on, he's been dead for nearly a whole year! This is getting silly."

    "Silly!? SILLY!?" She shouted, a tint of 'her' in Shabon's voice.

    "UHHHHH, FACK THIS SHIZ I'M OUT!!!!" I screamed as I ran for the door.

We are soooooo dead

    Hah! You can say that again! UMMMMMM, Sound!?

Sound: Tori! Stop breaking the fourth wall! And what is it?

    I doubt it will ever come up in a normal conversation, so could you explain the 'Kirkland-Jones' Family Secret'?

Sound: Dude, it's called a secret for a reason, but I will do it just so we are all on the same page.

    Thanks! Now I gotta go fast!!! 

Sound: So basically, each blood member of the Kirkland-Jones family is born with a hidden power which is usually not active until the ages of 13-17. Even though their powers are inside of them, some need magical items to enhance their powers. Having powers always seem amazing, but it has a downside, their powers come with an evil side. When the evil sides are in control of the host, the host doesn't change in looks even though the evil side looks different from the host. The only reason they know what the evil side looks like is because, every now and then, the evil side is able to physically manifest a physical form for a few minutes or appear in the reflection of a mirror, glass, or water, basically anything that casts reflections. The members of the family have learned to keep their evil sides in control, but certain feelings do cause the evil side to easily take control.

Sebastian's (AKA Springtrap) power is to control energy, machinery, and metal. His evil side's name is Purple Guy, but  Springtrap and his siblings nicknamed him PG. PG is manipulative, deadly, and full of bloodlust. PG is about the same age as Springtrap and has very light lavender skin with lilac hair tied in a ponytail. His clothes consisted of a dress shirt, a waistcoat, dress pants, dress shoes, a waist cape, a cap, and a coat over his shoulders, each article in various shades of purple. He wears a pitch black mask over his face with a white open grin and eyes. PG easily takes control whenever Springtrap feels really angry or crazy, in other words, when he feels insane.

Bonnie's can control sound and music which sounds pretty weak, but trust me, it's not. Because Bonnie always had trouble controlling his powers, he was given a magical guitar that not only changes its type but helps Bonnie control his powers easier. His evil side's name is simply David. David is very emotional but talented and seems to deeply hate Purple Guy. David has the form of a young child with tan skin, black hair, and green eyes. He wears a white sleeveless shirt, camo cargo pants, red and black sneakers, and a purple jacket tied around his waist. David seems to ultimately be in control whenever Bonnie feels really angry, or really sad, or plainly wants revenge for something.

Shabon's ability is to control shadows and illusion. Her evil side's name is long and complicated, so Shabon and her siblings nicknamed it RXQ. RXQ looks like a silhouette of Shabon with bunny ears, the same shape as her but with no colour, just pitch black, with the exception of glowing white eyes and a grin. RXQ easily comes out whenever Shabon feels either mischievous or just majorly upset.

Tori's ability is the ability to know who others are, what they are like, Where they work, if they are dangerous, etc, just by looking at them. Unlike the rest of her siblings, Tori has 2 evil sides, but unlike all the others, they are particularly weak. Their names are Toy and Withered. Toy is a tall male with light blue hair tied in two ponytails. His skin is pale with circular red cheeks and green eyes. He wore a light blue blouse, a white vest, black dress pants, and shoes. Withered looked like Bonnie, but tall, in fact, taller than Toy. Withered has messy hair and ripped and dirty clothes that consisted of a black shirt, a light purple waistcoat with purple accents, black pants, Purple and red shoes, and a red scarf, he also had a pair of bunny ears. What truly is scary about Withered though, is the fact that his face was entirely missing, only having a black hole and two red lights in its place. In addition to that, he had no right arm. Toy comes out when Tori feels judged while Withered comes out when Tori feels insecure. Because those two feeling practically leads up to each other, both happen to be in control, a lot.