Chapter 1: "The First Incedent"

The Crimson liquid dripped in a taunting manner...

"Drip.. Drop..."

It seemed to say

"Drip...Drip...Drip...Drop"

What seemed like endless amounts of blood filled the screen. Not once did my peeled eyes, look away.

It had been a complete massacre, sheds of human flesh everywhere. There had been several carcasses lying all over the sidewalk. Obscene lifeless, dull bodies lying about as if a butcher carved them out with a sharp-edged cleaver. Or maybe it was a sword?

I would have been completely mortified if this had been the first time I'd seen this. Although, every time one of these incidents occurred, they were all the same. Not to mention every single time it was on the 7 O'clock news, the same name kept popping up. What was it? Wasn't it.......

"Macrx!!!! Are you listening to me?!"

I look across the Coffee table. I completely forgot that I had been with my best friend, Kyree.

"Are you even listening?!" She Demanded

I tuned her out.

Kyree had long red hair, shining blue eyes, and the figure of a model. She had always been considered the prettiest girl since grade school, even though we're Juniors now. I'm surprised I ended up with someone like her. In spite of her gorgeous looks, I'd never thought of her as a girlfriend. Now that I'm in high school, I can't help thinking how great we'd be together. Still, her personality isn't up to parr. Kyree still can't comprehend the fact that she's just the slightest bit stuck up. She treats me as if I was her slave, working day to day, fulfilling her needs. It's fine though I've known her my whole life.

I find somewhere to tune back in to what she was saying...

".......Macrx, all I'm saying is that this has happened 4 times before. The last couple of times only 1 or 2 people died. This time 12 people died! It just doesn't add up!"

"It's a pity for sure, but I just can't shake the feeling that they hadn't been good people from the start. The World's probably better off without them anyways." I replied with a sense of disgust.

"Macrx, how can you just judge someone by never talking to them! You're a terrible person!" She spat.

"Whatever"

I say with no regard to what she had just said to me.

Looking back at the pictures... My headache came back, the room started spinning, my vision began to fail, black clouds swarming my vision. I knew I had to leave now.

"Sorry! I have to go!"

I yelled before jetting out the doors of Café Peur.

I could hear Kyree yelling after me

"Wait! Where are you going?! Come back!"