Chapter 6: "The Light that Glistened Through"

I was awoken by the sunshine, glimmering into my eyes through the opened curtains. I looked around to see that Kyree and I had shifted on the bed. We were both on our right sides. Her back had fit into my chest perfectly as if we were made for each other. My arm was strewn across her perfect waist.I looked around to see the room had stayed the exact same way it had been when we had fell asleep.

I yawned, relieving any pain that hadn't been healed during my rest with Kyree. She began to wake up, I guess my yawning made too much motion. She turned over on her other side, so we could be face-to-face.

" Morning " she said with a grin, before she kissed me. I grew to love this sensation with every kiss. I squeezed my arm around her and drew her in tighter, I decided to contribute a little more to our kisses. It had seemed like forever even though it was actually a good 30 seconds in reality. She released my lips and unravelled herself from my arms.

She began to speak as she started getting up.

"Get up, we still have lives to go live."

She began taking off her night dress as she walked to her closet, leaving it outside the door, while I got a peak at her bare back. The sleek and sexy curves of her hips excited me. Just the thou---

Enough of that!

It had to anticipate what was about to happen. Where did she plan on taking me? All of my joy turned into fear instantly. I thought of all the questions she would ask and take me to the police. What was she planning in that pretty little head of hers? At that moment Kyree walked out of her closet wearing a long scarlet blouser, with tight, dark blue skinny jeans, with Red Classic Vans. She looked stunning even in regular clothing. She walked over and sat down on the bed next to me placing her hand on one of my hands that I was using to support my self. She was leaning in so close to my face that I could smell her hair, the scent of blood-red roses......

"...Hey, are you listening to me?" she questioned

"Sorry! You just smell really good!" I replied trying to find words that wouldn't get me in trouble.

"Smell good? I don't even have any perfume on? You never told me I smelled good when I was wearing perfume! What's going on with you, Macrx?" She asked concerned

I began to ask the same question. Then the answer came... It must had been another one of my abilities, a sensitive sense of smelling.

It's not your ability!

A familiar voice in my head screamed...

"Is there something wrong, Macrx?"

"It's nothing, just hungry" I said just before I leaned in and kissed her. When our lips met, I felt that Kyree's mind had cleared, her only emotion was joy. Knowing that my heart raced, and my face grew into a smile while our lips were still in contact.

She pulled away a couple of seconds after my face grew,

"What's got you so happy all of a sudden?" She said with an evil, but playful smile.

"Just the fact that I get to see you again" I said as I pulled her onto the bed, wrapping my arms around her waist again, but this time she threw her arms around my neck. She wanted this just as badly as I did. Maybe she had always liked me but I hadn't realized it.

We continued kissing for the next... what was it? One.....Two....Three hours? I don't remember, I lost track of time. I mean, who wouldn't with a beautiful girl like her?