Chapter 3:"The Invisible Force"

I was thrown across the room by the tremendous force. Lucky me, I was saved by the plush pink beanie, that Kyree bought me one Christmas.

What the hell was that?!?

My whole room went from being in perfect oreintation, to completely demolished. Everything had been torn into complete shreds. My ironed bed sheets, posters, tables, desk, tv, laptop; everything was in shambles. Whatever did this was powerful.

"I've been watching you, Macrx, He who bears no surname."

Or maybe the question should have been "who the hell is that"

Among all the dust floating about, my still-tinted vision, as overwhelmingly powerful it had become, I could only make out a shadow elongated across the floor. I ready myself to a fighting stance in hopes whoever he was, I would be able to find something fleshy to hit.

"There's no need for that. In the state you're in now, you don't even own the ability needed to see me with those puny, misfit-eyes. Maybe train them a little more and you might even be able to get a small glimpse of me. Until then, I'll be watching you.."

The voice sort of cutoff, but then I heard him mumble something under his breath, something so tiny that I never thought I would be able to make out, but as they say, " Something so small, can also be something so devastating"

"I'll be watching you... as I have been for the last 7 millennia, waiting for you to come again..."

As soon as the voice cutoff for the final time, the shadow elongated across my room, as if it were a piece of art mastery, vanished leaving no trace what-so-ever. At this moment in time, my once tinted vision returned to its normal state. I took a couple of steps towards the middle of my demolished room, until I felt as if I had no energy left to breathe, and I collapsed amongst the rubble. Thoughts wondered my mind before I passed out.

"Who was that?........Why couldn't I see him?...........What did he mean train my 'misfit-eyes'?..........How does he know about me?........." But most importantly........ "What did he mean when he said he had been watching me for the last 7 millennia?"

I pondered these questions until I was out cold..................................................