His Perfect Imperfections / Chapter 4

You can be anything you want on the internet. That is, from what I understand, what steams the horrid thing that is cyberbullying. A new form of bullying that I never took part in and managed to avoid by never once signing onto a single social network in my life. I even made a vow to myself never to get into something like that. Although, it didn't stop people who had these social networks from posting pictures of me doing something horribly embarrassing or talking about me like I was just some little target ready to be shot at.

Over my middle school years I'd began to really hate social networking to the utmost extreme. I never understood the appeal. Why take pictures of yourself a million times and post it online? Nothing about you has changed! Minus being about thirty seconds older, which by the way you can't see! I just never understood it. Though, I didn't have friends either, so clearly I was missing out on quite a few things. Nevertheless, I was about to break one of my longest standing rules. Creating a social networking account.

I never liked talking to people and although using a screen and anonymity to conceal your true identity, it still made me uncomfortable. I'd spent hours trying to find a website I was sure no one from school would find me and started posting something I knew I would regret. It was my story. Every little thing Trevor ever did to me was on this site. It was a story format. Almost like an online diary to place all my thoughts into. I did this out of curiosity. I wanted to know what I could do to get help. Anything, other than telling my parents I'm gay and was raped by my boyfriend.

"The school lunch sucks." Trevor groaned, throwing his pizza onto the tray. "Do you want it?"

I held out my hand to refuse it. For the last month I'd been eating only dinner with my family. Other than that, I hadn't consumed anything and I was starting to feel tired. I wanted to eat, my stomach was demanding it, but I just couldn't stomach anything. Even after a meal at the dinner table I spent hours after they were sound asleep just throwing up my mothers cooking. I was beginning to feel ill from tasting acid all the time, but again I had no one to tell this to.

"Hey Trev." A girl smiled as she walked up to us. She took a seat. "There's a party at Lindsey's after school today. Are you coming?"

He immediately turned to me. "We're going to that party." He said this playfully, but I knew that really meant 'either you sneak out or I'll fuck you up'. He turned back to the girl. "We'll be there."

She gave me a disgusted look. "Isn't he a freshman?"

"He's my friend."

She rose her eyebrows and turned away. "Wow. Trev, this party is for important seniors. Not freshman trash."

"Shut up Rachel." Michael said. Michael was one of Trevor's best friends. He was the only one who knew the two of us were dating. Although, he didn't know that I was petrified of Trevor and he for sure had no idea how awful Trevor really was. "He can come. Lindsey's find with it."

I also knew Lindsey. She was Trevor's cousin, or rather step cousin. His aunt remarried a man with two children, Lindsey and her younger brother Kent. She was kind to me. Very unlike most of the people I'd encountered. She always had this motherly way with me, always looking after me and asking me if I was alright. There was no way she'd refuse to let me in her party. In fact, I was kind of surprised she hadn't invited me personally. I had her number after all.

"Whatever." The girl flipped her hair. "Kelly and I are going to the mall before the party. Do you want to come?"

"I'm busy." Trevor replied. Immediately my heart sank.

I didn't want to be alone with him again. He'd already forced me to give him a blowjob that morning.

"U-um... can we go to the mall?" It was a stretch, but I could at least ask with this many people around.