A Perfect Morning

Cana's POV
I wake up in bed as I realize my fiancé's arm is still rapped around me. He wakes up and kisses my cheek saying, "Morning Beautiful". "Morning Sexy." I relpy. He pulls me in to one of the best kisses I've ever had. "So what do you wanna do today Alberona?" Bacchus asks. "You know once we're married you'll have to stop calling me Alberona."  He's about to apologize but I put a finger to his lips and say "It's ok I've got Wedding planning to do with Lucy and Erza and I'm sure all the guys at Quatro Cerberus are going to throw you a bachelor party so ask them. Oh about the Bachelor party I have one request, I put my arms around him and lean my forehead against his, no strippers. "Alright no strippers." He says. "I'm serious if I find out that you had strippers at your party , I won't let you touch me for an entire month. The only woman who gets to strip for you is me babe."😏. His jaw drops "Ok ok no strippers I promise, he says, I would never be able to control myself if I couldn't touch that beautiful body of yours." He starts to kiss my neck. "Come on lets go eat breakfast and start planning this wedding" I say being the happiest I've ever been in my life. But my happiness wasn't going to last very long I'm afraid.