Gildarts & Bacchus realize Cana's been kidnapped

Gildarts' pov
I'm sitting in the guild waiting for my little girl so I can talk to her about her wedding but I haven't seen Cana since yesterday. Then Bacchus comes in and I ask "Do you know where Cana is? I haven't seen her all day." "No I haven't seen her since this morning I thought she was with you." Bacchus says. "I'm gonna run home and see if she's their , she might be looking to talk to you so check your house to." I nod. I get to my house and I don't see Cana I just see a piece of paper on the ground. I pick it up and it says Dear Gildy, I never really liked you I was using you to get to Cana! My brother has been stalking her for a few months now and he desperately wants Cana to be his new personal sex toy. Good luck finding her because my brother Adam lives 80 miles from this little town!
Love your ex-girlfriend
Priscila.
My eyes open as wide as they can and I scream at the top of my lungs. Bacchus heard my scream all the way from his apartment and rushed into my house. "Gildarts what the hell are you screaming about did you find Cana." He asks. "CANA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!" I yell . "WHAT!!!!" Bacchus screams as I had him the note. "Ok Gildarts I have a plan, he says, We know Cana is 80 miles away and you have 3 dragon slayers in your guild with the noses of bloodhounds. We get a map and see what town is 80 miles away and we gather up the dragon slayers and the strongest people from your guild and get on a train. Once we get there we give Nastu, Gajeel , and Wendy , Cana's sent from one of her shirts. Then we should find her." Gildarts puts his hands on my shoulders and says "Son that's the best rescue plan I've ever heard." We both rushed to Fairy Tail to tell everyone the plan. Don't worry babygirl, I thought to myself, Daddy's gonna bring you home safe and sound I swear on my life.