Planning Cana's Rescue

Bacchus' POV
Gildarts and I walk into fairy tail and explain what happened to Cana and telling them the rescue plan. "Levy, Gildarts says, I need to you to look on the map and find out what town is 80 miles away from here and then we'll need Wendy, Natsu and Gajeel to come so they can track Cana's sent. Anyone else who wants to help by all means get the hell on the train with us!" "Gildarts they only place 80 miles away is this place called Deadman's Desert." Levy says. Gildarts nods and the 3 dragon slayers, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and I get on the train to Deadman's Desert. "Don't worry my beautiful bride to be I'm coming to save you." I thought to myself.

Cana's POV (WARNING THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY MATURE, GRAPHIC,  AND SEXUAL IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN SKIP THE LAST PART OF THIS CHAPTER)
"Alright Slut, my "master" says to me, Time for you to do what I brought you here for. You're gonna do me." I turned white as a sheet as Adam takes off my clothes and I want to bite his hand but if I do that he'll cane or whip me again. I'm buck naked as the pyscho starts taking of his clothes. "Does my little slut want some food and water?" He asks. My stomach growled in response. "Well it looks like you're going to have to earn it." He says with a sinister grin. Before I had time to react he entered me. Since Bacchus and I were being celibate until our honeymoon the pain was 10 times as excruciating. "Fuck Slut your so tight." Adam yells as he finishes rapping me. "Well since you are so tight you get a dildo in you  enjoy it until I take it out tomorrow ." The degrading sex toy was  inserted in me painfully. "And since you were a good little doll and didn't fight back you get food and water. Aren't I such a generous master my little slut?" I don't reply picking up the bread he gave me realizing it's covered in mold and so is the water. Well I wanna escape from here alive so I'll have to eat this rancid crap. Oh FML!😭😭😭😭😭. I wanna go home! I want my Daddy! I want my fiancé and my friends! Dear God please help them find me.