Bringing Cana Home

Bacchus' POV
So Gildarts, Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy , Gray and I are on the train to rescue my Cana. She's probably being tortured right now and she didn't do a thing to deserve it. The train ride is 12 hours long so now I have to listen to the 3 dragon slayers complain about there motion sickness until we get off. I'm coming baby don't you worry.

Cana's POV
I'm sure I've only been her for 3 weeks but it feels like 3 years. Adam or should I say master has just finished fucking me for right now. I feel so disgusting, so worthless that the tears won't stop escaping from my eyes. This wasn't the plan, I was supposed to get married and have a happy life, maybe have a kid or 2 but now I'll have physical and emotional scars that will haunt me until the day I die. I started screaming "PLEASE MASTER PLEASE! I WANNA GO HOME! I WANNA SEE MY DADDY AND MY FIANCÉ AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY, PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST LET ME GO HOME!" "Shut up you stupid bitch! Adam says slapping me, you are home now, YOU BELONG TO ME WILL YOU GET THAT IDEA INTO YOUR STUPID LITTLE HEAD! I think it's whipping time slut." He takes out a whip and starts whipping my back. And then he gets a hot iron rod and brands the words worthless slut into my inner thighs. Will this tourture ever end!
Gildarts' POV
We all get off the train and Bacchus says, "Nastu, Wendy , Gajeel hear's Cana's shirt see if you can pick up her sent and track her down." The 3 of them sniff the shirt and Wendy says "I think I got something! Follow me!" She runs and we all follow her. "Wendy you're on to something I can smell her too."Natsu says. "So can I this way everyone." Gajeel says. We run for about 10 miles untill we come up to this small crappy little wooden shack. "She's definitely in there Gildarts." Natsu says to me. I go up there and kick the door down. I see a man with red hair and I strangle him screaming "WHERE IS SHE! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY YOU SICK BASTARD?" He tries to fight back but I continue to beat the crap out of him. Then I hear a voice say "DADDY IS THAT YOU I'M IN HERE PLEASE HELP ME." It was Cana. Bacchus and everyone else run in. "Gildarts you and me can break down the door the rest of you can handle that guy." I quickly kick down the door and I see my poor baby covered in scars and bruises, chained to the floor. "I'M SO GLAD YOU TWO ARE HERE! Un-chain me and take me home please?" She asks. "Of course babygirl." I say as Bacchus and I un chain her arms and legs. I pick up Cana and hold her like a baby in my arms and I see that this Adam guy who hurt my baby is out cold. "Good work everyone now lets get on the train and go home." We get on the train and Cana sits in between me and Bacchus and she starts shivering. "Are you cold here baby take my cloak." I take it off and rap it around her. "Cana what did he do to you?" Bacchus asked her. "Horrible things I don't wanna discuss it right now maybe when we're home. Thank you for saving me that was pure tourture." She says. I start to cry as I cradle her in my arms. "My poor babygirl I'm so sorry I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again. I love you so much Cana." I tell her. "I love you Dad and I love you Bacchus." "Hey what are we chopped liver?" Natsu says. "I love you guys too ." She says as she drifts off to sleep. My poor baby, atleast she's with me now. I swear on my life I'll never let anyone hurt my little girl ever again. I'm sorry my love, I'm sorry Cornelia I let you down. I let someone hurt our baby.

TO BE CONTINUED