Cana's Dream

Gildarts' POV
Bacchus had to go on a job to pay the rent so I'm at his apartment watching my little girl. She's sleeping right now. She looks so precious, so peaceful and beautiful just like her mother. I could watch my beautiful little baby sleep all day, it's just very comforting knowing she's safe and comfortable.
Cana's POV (within her dream)
I look all around and see nothing but blank white. Then I see a woman walking towards me. No it can't be! The woman walking towards was Cornelia Alberona, my late mother. She sprints towards me and hugs me. "Oh Cana my darling little girl I've missed you so much." My mom says. "I've missed you too Mommy." I say sobbing. She wipes the tears off of my cheek and says "I'm so sorry about what that horrible man did to you darlings."  "It's ok mom." I cry. "Cana I need to go soon and you need to wake up."  "No please Mommy please don't leave me again please stay with me." She sit down and I bury my head in her lap. She tells me to look up and says "I love you babygirl, I'll see you again when you go to sleep tonight. And sweetheart please tell your Father I love him and I don't blame him for what happened to you. Goodbye my love."  She starts to fade away and I scream "NO MOMMY COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK DONT LEAVE ME MOMMY!" And with these screams I woke up. "Cana baby are you alright did you have another nightmare?" I hug my father and he holds me like a child on my bed. "D-daddy?" I ask. "Yes babygirl?" "Mom was in my dream. She was telling me she's sorry about what happened to me and that she loves me , I cry and sniffle, and and she told me to tell you that she doesn't blame you for what happened to me and that she loves you." Gildarts looks at me with wide eyes "So you were just talking with your mother while you were sleeping?"  "Yes Daddy then I had to wake up and I didn't want her to leave." I cried. He starts rocking me back and forth and says "Baby I miss her too, it's good that she has a way of communicating with you. Thank you for telling me what she said I feel alot better now. You look, and act just like her. I love you babygirl." "I love you too Daddy." As I lay in my fathers arms I no longer feel like an abused broken version of myself but a little like the old me again. I drift off to sleep in hopes that I would see my mother again,"