Ej

You were walking down the street when you heard screaming. You start to run towards it, once you reached the place wher all the screaming was coming from you saw none than other Ej, your boyfriend.  He was pulling some girl's kidneys out and shoving them in his pockets.  You stood there and laughed until he noticed you and walked over to you.
"Ej look what you've done now I have to clean this up." You choked out through the laughter, you were laughing so much.
"Oh come on don't be like that, you know it's what I do. Here let me clean up this time."  He said hugging you from behind. You smiled at back at him and nodded.
"I'm going to go back home and hang with Angel until you get back."  You said waving good bye to him.

You walked down the street looking for something to good to eat when you notice an older man in his thirties walking alone. You thought this was the perfect opportunity to practice hunting. You being a werewolf creepy pasta, walked up to the man and started to walk right beside him slowly pushing him into a dark ally way. Once you got him in the alley you pushed him up against the wall and did your little magic show until you waled behind him slowly placing your hands around his neck then snap. Your ears and tail twitched with excitement as you ripped his torso open to get your tasty treat. Once you got it you threw the body in a near by river and cleaned up the blood.  Then you started to walk back to the house, you knew that he took his time with the body trying to figure out where to put the thing. Once you got to the house you opened the door as a flying Angel tackles you to the ground hugging you.
"Angel get off me please I have to get ready befor Ej gets home." You said pushing of the slender neko.
"Ooh what are you planing (y/n)." She says elbowing you.
"Oh just a sexy surprise for him. I mean I don't think he has had it since he became a creepy pasta like you and me." You said looking down and blushing. You never really liked talking about it, for some reason just the idea of sex made you uncomfortable.
"Ok (y/n) have fun." She said giggling and walking away up to her room.

It was 12:00am when Ej finally came back home. You were waiting in his room with nothing on except your 'sexy' underwear. You were waiting like for and hour or so, going over in your mind how much fun you were going to have teasing him. The room was dark enough so when he came into his room he wouldn't see anything, you heard him open the door and close it behind him.
"I know your in here (y/n)." He said getting on the bed. He felt around for awhile until he found you. He trailed his hands from your feet up to your waist, next your breast, and then your cheeks. He pulled you in to a long passionate kiss then pulls back.
"Don't stop." You say as he went back to kissing you soon the kiss gets heated. He licks your bottom lip and as asking to enter but you deny it to see what he would do. So he get frustrated and moves his hand down to your ass and gives it a squeeze. This surprises you so you gasp, he takes this chance and explores your mouth with his tongue. You slip off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. You reach your hand down and start to rub his growing member, earning moans from him which really turned you on. He parts from the kiss and starts kissing down your neck. You stop rubbing his member and let out a moan wen he found your sweet stop he took that and started to suck there for awhile until he started to trail down to your breast. He ripped off you bra and started to suck on your right nipple as the other hand massaged the other one. Pleasure shot through your body you where trying to keep quite but you could hold back and you became a moaning mess. Once he was done he started to move down again once he hit the top of your undrewear he sliped them off.
"Wow (y/n), your already this wet." He said smiling insirting finger in you as he started to move it in and out sending strange feelings through you making you moan even louder. He then put in another finger and went faster, soon you felt a knot form in your stomach.
"Ej...I-I'm about...to." You say between moans as he pulled them out, making you whimper slightly.
"Not yet." She smirks as you pout because your the only one fully naked in his room so you tugged at his underwear And pulled them off reveling a harden member. You grabbed on to it and started to move your hand up and down his shaft. You earned moans and groans from him, making you smile as you started to go faster. You knew he was close so you stopped and he wined.
"(Y/n) why did you stop." He said pouting, face red.
"Because, I want you." As soon as you say this, he understands. He readied  himself at your wet entrance and slowly entered. You whimper from the pain as a teardrop rolls down your check. Ej notices this and looks at you concerned, as if asking if you want to stop. You shake your head no as he enters the rest of the way. After a while you nod your head after you have adjusted to his size and he starts to move in and out slowly, earning moans from you which made him pick up the pace. It felt so good you and him were a moaning mess, more you than him.
"Ej I-I'm...about to -"
"Me too." He says interrupting you. You felt the knots get bigger as you released and so did he. Once he was done riding out his high he plopped right next to you on the bed. He grabbed the blanket and covered you and himself up. You cuddled with him until he spoke.
"Did you know I love you?" He said hugging you. You giggled slightly replying.
"Yes, and I love you too." You hugged him back and drifted off to sleep.