Ticci Toby

You were walking alone when you started to smell something faul. As you got closer you saw this man with big stab wounds along his chest. He was mumbling something that you couldn't make out. Then you heard something moving behind you. So you turned around to see Toby with a bloody hatchet smiling at you. Once you saw him you got mad.

"Really Toby!" You said as he started to laugh.

"What? Can't I have any fun?"

"Not while killing people! But that is what you do so... I guess I can't stop you." You said with a giggle of awkwardness. You look at him then you look at the body that he destroyed with his hatchets. "Are you going to clean this up?" you asked motioning to the bloody body on the ground.

"Yeah I will as long as I get something out of it." He said with a smirk on his face which scared you because how are you supposed to know what he is thinking. You looked at him with a scared look in your eyes. Then you looked at the ground trying not to give in to his wish of total regret. As you were running all the scenarios in my head you hadn't realize that Toby was picking you up and walking away WITHOUT THE DEAD BODY!!! You quickly woke up from my trance and sat there fuming at the mouth.

"Damnit Toby you forgot the damn body I told you to dispose of so there it won't be on the news about a mister opus killer on the loose!!" You yell at him. You was so not in the mood to "play" with him. All he did was shrug and keep going. Half way to the end of the street you got out of his grip and ran to take care of his damn body. As you were running you heard police sirens and stopped dead in your tracks. You looked down on your close and saw there was blood on it. Your eye grew wide as you saw Toby going after one of the police officers that saw you. Before you could say anything he was already dead with his partner standing there in shock. Before he looked up to see who it was I you were grabbed by the wrist and dragged into the ally.

"You need to be more careful." He said. You about blew your top.

"This would've never happened if you didn't leave the body siting there!" You yelled. You quickly turned around and left him there staring in awe. You've never yelled at him like that. It was the first time you really got mad at him. As you were walking to your house you got a text from him saying...

"I'm sorry, can we please talk about this?"

What the hell was he thinking! If he wanted to talk about it all he had to do was come in person and ask to talk about this! I can't believe this! you thought to your self as you walked faster to your house. You never answered him back, you were to angry with him. All you wanted to do now is sleep, and that's what you did for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun DUn DUN!!!!!

Sorry guess but I'm leaving you there. Don't worry there will be a lemon but I wanted to make a part two! Thought I could spice it up a bit. Now if you do not like this then I won't do it anymore and I will go strait into the lemon. All you need to do is comment what you think I should do with this. Like should I do more chapters like this or keep it the same.

Well see yeah later!
-109Alisha