Ticci Toby part 2

I'm back!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You woke up to the sounds of pebbles tapping your window. Sitting up you looked at the time, it was 1:30 am. So you got out of bed to see who the person was. As you open in the window Toby throws another pebble and hits you right in the face. You stood there in shock and anger, after a minute or so you looked down at him. All you could do was look at him. As soon as he saw that you were looking at him he started to talk.

"I'm sorry. I should've been more careful." He looked down, again you said nothing. He looked back up at you, you had tears in your eye.

"All you had to do was be more careful! If I lost you...I don't know what I would do!" You said starting to cry. His eyes widen realizing how he made you feel, seconds passed then you stopped and dried your tears. "So do you want to come in? I can make you waffles with maple syrup." You said back at him. He smiled and he zips inside. You walk down stairs and start to make the batter for the waffles when you hear your front door open. He walks over to me and starts helping you make the batter. As you are stirring the batter he leaned over and placed a hand on your shoulder scaring you. You jumped and batter went every where.

"Hey!" He said as he looked down at his batter covered shirt.

"T-that's what you get for scaring me like that!" You said making a pouting face. You both were covered in batter and as soon as you looked at him you bursted out laughing. He gives you a smile and leans in towards you. You stop laughing and look up at him, he is so close you could almost reach up and kiss him. Mustering up all your courage you kiss him, in while he kisses you back. You press your body up against him and deepen the kiss. As you do this his hands start sliding up and down your body until he reaches the lower end of you shirt. Knowing where this was going you parted from him and removed the batter covered shirt. He did so as well and pulled you in for another kiss. You are both entangled in each other a messy dance that you both perform. He starts to get restless and starts unbuttoning your pants, you gasp at the sudden touch. He pulls them down include your underwear with them and does the same to his own. He looks at you as if to say, "are you sure you want to do this?" You nodded at him and he turns you around bending you over the counter. He lines himself up and slowly enters you.

"T-Toby!" You gasp. He started to slowly move inside you. You are overcome with pleasure and let out a small string of moans. As he is thrusting inside you he kisses you neck and trails down your back leaving hickeys along the way. He starts to move faster and faster making both of you moaning messes.

"Mmh you feel so good y/n." He said in a husky voice that sent shivers down your spine. This was the breaking point for you.

"Ah, Toby I-I'm about t-to." As you say this he also is about to reach his limit. He thrust in you a few more time before you both cum. He pulls out and lays besides you. Pulling you into cuddles as you drift off to sleep. But before you completely drift off you hear him whisper.

"I love you."

————————————————————————
Surprise!!!!! I was looking back through my book and realized that I didn't give you guys a fair ending to Ticci Toby so here it is! I'm not sure if I'll make more books in the future due to my schedule but I will try!
-author