Lj

One night you and your friend decided to go and see an abandoned amusement park. You thought it would be fun and your friend agreed to go. You decided to leave your house at midnight to get a better look at it. More like make it look more creepy than it already was. So you grab your flashlight and headed out, once you got there it was locked so you have to find another way in. You told your friend to go to the right and yell if she found a hole to slip through. You parted ways and went off to find a hole in the fence that was surrounding it. It took you an hour but you finally found it. You yelled for your friend to find you. It took her sometime to get there but she made it. You both walk in and soon you were greeted by someone laughing madly.

"What the hell is that?" You said as you turned around to see that the hole was covered up and your friend was gone. You panicked looking around to find something to protect yourself with.

"Boo!" Said LJ. You jump to see your creepy pasta boyfriend making a face at you. You just smiled and started to laugh.

"You got me good LJ!" As you walked side by side you realized that it was your 2 year anniversary with him. "LJ close your eyes."

"Why?" He asked with a grin.

"Just do it." You said and grabbed his had leading him to and empty tent. You didn't have anything special planed only to have a "little fun." You told LJ to open his eyes.

"LJ do you know what day it is?" You asked with a smirk.

"Hmm...let me think. Is it our 2 year anniversary?" He said with a smile. You nodded and took off you shirt. He stared at you in awe. You really don't have sex with him unless it's his birthday or any other special occasion. Plus for last years anniversary, you took him somewhere to eat. You slowly walked towards him, seeing the lust in his eyes and he closes the space between you and smashes his lips into yours cause ping you to gasp. He then took that opportunity to slip his tung in. You broke the kiss and removed his shirt and smash your lips into his continuing the kiss. Soon you broke for air and LJ started to kiss your chin then your jaw line down to your neck. You moaned out in pleasure once he found your sweet spot. He sucked there for awhile giving you a hickey. Then he slowly kissed down to your breast where your bra stopped him. He tore it off leaving you chest bare, he then laid you down on a blanket that was laying in the floor. You arched your back as he began to suck on you right nipple. Letting out moans turning him on even more. As he got done with your breast he moved down towards your shorts that were still there he tore them off too with you underwear. Your were completely naked. After he did that you crossed your arm.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"You know I don't like it when I'm the only in fully naked and you still have your dick in your pants." You said in a whinny voice. He looked at you and that's when you started to palm him through his pants, he started to groan at this sudden action. "Please let me take them off." You put out our bottom lip this time. He couldn't take it much longer, so you took off his pants and boxers. His member shot put as he breathed a sigh of relief. You pushed him over getting on top of him. "Now it's my turn." You said with a smile as you slowly stoked his member up and down. You got some moans from him. Then you licked the tip making him shiver with pleasure. You opened your mouth and put him inside. You started to bob up and down. He was going crazy grabbing your hair and making you take his whole length in. You gagged at this, he soon started to twitch in you mouth. You stopped before he could release.

"Y/n."He wined.

You whispered in his ear. "I want you." He was now on top of you asking for entrance, you nodded and he punched in. The pleasure was overwhelming that you let out a small moan. He soon began to move in and out slowly. "F-faster." You said trying to hold in a moan.

"Say my name." He said with a smile.

"L-LJ!" You wined as he smirked and started to move faster. Now you were a moaning mess. After a while you started to feel a knot form in the pit of your stomach. But before you could say anything LJ cuts you off.

"Y/N I'm about to..." After he said that you nodded and you both released at the same time. After you were done riding you high he pulled out of you and collapse right next to you pulling you closer "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too." You said with a smile as you drifted off to sleep.

(Btw you friend was thrown over the fence by LJ. So she left in anger.)