Done,

CHAEYOUNG

"Daydreaming eh?" Chanyeol sat beside me and I shake my head. We have talk alittle but it was still awkward. My eyes then traveled to his hand. He's still wearing that ring.

"Looks like you still wear that ring." I said and Chanyeol's eyes travelled to my hand too.

"Why are you still wearing it?" I asked and Chanyeol looked at his own finger.

"I'm not sure too.. How about you?" He asked and I smile alittle.

"Same reason as yours."

Chanyeol kept quite for awhile. "I think we should be comfortable towards each other since we are married..." Chanyeol whispered the last part.

"I thought we divorced?" I said and Chanyeol frowned.

"What makes you say that?"

"My mark. It's gone." I said and Chanyeol looks at my hand. His eyes widen.

"What have you done?" He whispered and my frown gone deep.

"I didn't do anything. It just disappear." I said and Chanyeol gave me a straight look.

"You don't love me anymore, don't you?" Chanyeol whispered and I was taken aback.

"Woah, what are you talking about?"

"Suho said if the mark is gone, that means your love faded." Chanyeol said and I blink.

"And you believed him?"

"Yeah, it happens before.." Chanyeol whispered and stood up.

"Looks like we can't do anything." He said before leaving me.

"Chan! Chanyeol!"

❀❀❀

I thought we are going to be happy again but no. Of course, there will be consequences of whatever you do.

"Chaeyoung, are you okay?" Chinhae tugged on my shirt and I nodd.

"I'm good kiddo." I said and Chinhae smiled. Just then, I heard screaming upstairs. Chinhae immediately hugged me. At the same time, Kai and Luhan was infront of me.

"Chaeyoung, it's Chanyeol." Luhan whispered and I nodded.

❀❀❀

I left Chinhae with Kai and I am now with Luhan.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?"

I widen my eyes to hear that scream. The guys were outside looking sad, also in Kris's arm was Youngchae crying.

"What's going on?" I said pushing the guys away.

"It's Chunghee. He's getting punish. But Chanyeol is going too far." Baekhyun said and I was going to go in but Chen grabbed my wrist.

"Don't. He might do something stupid."

"Yeah? But he can't do that to my kid!" I said and yank my arm away.

"Chanyeol, that's enough." I said and Chanyeol looks behind. His eyes are red. It was bright red. I look towards the guys with a shock face.

"Stay away Chaeyoung." Chanyeol growled and Chunghee was in the corner crying. I ran to him and carry him.

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM THIS CHAEYOUNG." Chanyeol shouted and I threw Chunghee towards Suho.