Grudges,

CHAEYOUNG

"So this is you? You look so pretty. No wonder the uncles always stick to you." Youngchae giggled.

Youngchae, Chinhae and I were at the living room. Waiting for Chanyeol and the boys to come home after fetching Chunghee.

Only Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun, and Lay were in the house with us.

"Is Uncle Kai still a pervert?" Chinhae asked and I saw Kai sticking his head out.

"I heard that!"

"Yes, he is. Always and forever." I said and both of the kids laugh. I can hear Kyungsoo laugh too.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

Out of nowhere, I heard a shout and it seems that the guys teleport. We stood up and look towards the yelling.

Sehun and Lay maybe heard the yelling as I can feel a the breeze as if someone teleports.

"What's going on?" Lay asked and I look towards the 2 kiddos.

"Go upstairs with Uncle Sehun okay?" I said and look towards Sehun. He nodded and teleport the kids.

"What's happening? Chanyeol, why are you shouting?" I asked and he glares at Chunghee.

"Ask him!" Chanyeol yelled and I look towards Chunghee. He pouted. He is exactly like Chanyeol.

"I accidentally broke the school's window." Chunghee whispered.

"How did you broke it?" I asked and Chunghee avoided Chanyeol's glares.

"My friends and I were playing football. And the ball kinda kick towards the window.." Chunghee explained and I nodded. Everyone looks at me, waiting for what I say.

"It's okay. You should go upstairs and take a bath. You must be tired. Come downstairs and we will have dinner. Okay? Just don't think about it." I said and give him a sweet smile. Somehow, his cheeks went red.

"Thanks.." He whispers and ran upstairs. I can feel Chanyeol widening his eyes at me.

"You let him go?!? Chaeyoung!!" Chanyeol stomped his feet and I raise my eyebrows.

"Yah! It's not his fault!" I said and Chanyeol sighs. I can feel Lay nodding his head.

"I know.. But he needs to be disciplined.." Chanyeol said.

"Besides, he's already a grown up. He will know what is wrong and what is right. Just let him go already." Lay said and everyone nodded. I look towards Chanyeol and he pouted. He then stomped his feet while making his way upstairs.

"I swear he is like a kid.." Kyungsoo said and I laugh while nodding.

❀❀❀

Soon, it was going to be dinner and I was helping Kyungsoo and Lay. With the help of them, we finished our cooking. Sehun and Kai called everyone and soon the family is gathered.

"So, how's school?" Suho asked the kids.

"Tiring." Youngchae said and her expression was kinda sad.

"Why? You look sad." Chen said and I can hear Youngchae sighs.

"I can't dance."

"Well, your dad and I can't dance last time but with alot of practice, we improved." Baekhyun said and I smiled at him.

"There is a school peformance and I still havent memorised it. Mum, help me." Youngchae looks at me.

"Sure. What song are you going to dance to?" I asked and Youngchae smiles.

" "I Like That" and "Alone" by Sistar!" As soon as Youngchae said, the boys spitted out thier food and drinks, except for Xiumin, who stuffed his food in his cheeks while looking around.

"That's too..." I heard Kai said and I glare at him. I then look towards Youngchae and smiled at her.

"Sure, I will teach you. After dinner, alright?" I said and Youngchae cheered.

"Yes! Thank you, Mum!"

"Your Welcome, sweetie.."

"How about you guys?" Lay asked the 2 guys.

"Hmm, I need a guitar.." Chinhae said and Chanyeol looks at him.

"For?"

"Everyone knows I am good at singing. The teacher wants me to see me play the guitar. I can play the guitar but I don't have one."

"Chaeyoung has one!" Chen said and I nodded.

"Yeah.. It was a gift by your Dad. It's still new but it not properly been tuned." I said and Chinhae scratch his nape.

"Are you sure Mum? I mean it's precious to you." Chinhae said and I smiled.

"You are more precious." I said and winked.

"I wish Chaeyoung said that to me.." Kai said and everyone glares at him.

"Fine! I'm sorry!"

Everyone laughs at him and I nodded to Chinhae as he mouthed a thank you to me. I just made a thumbs up.

"How about you, Chunghee?" Kai asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing much." He plainly said and everyone looks at each other.

"Any news? Studies? Football?" Xiumin asked and he dropped his cutleries.

"I'm finish." Chunghee said and put his plate on the sink before leaving.

"Is he okay?" Sehun asked and I shrugged. Chanyeol looks at me.

"I'm going to talk to him." Chanyeol said and teleported. I hope Chunghee didn't have any grudges at me because I have a feeling, he does.