Deserve,

CHAEYOUNG

Weeks has passed and I guess I am getting used to the guys and the kids here, although I miss home. I just learned that Demons grow really fast but they will stop growing when they are about 20 years.

"Chaeyoung! Dinner is ready!" Chunghee called and I look up from my book.

"Right."

Chunghee always called me for dinner and we will always wrestle downstairs. So, either one of us will fall down the stairs and today, it is Chunghee.

"Urgh, why is Chaeyoung so strong?" I heard Chunghee mumbled.

"It's because she is your mo---

Baekhyun was going to say but Kyungsoo nudge his stomach making him gawk.

"It's because she is a strong human." Kyungsoo answered with a warm smile and the kids just shrugg. I knew Baekhyun would going to spill out that I am thier mother.

Chanyeol and I had discussed about this and at first, he disagreed, he wanted to tell the kids that I am thier mother. But I said to him, if we told them the truth, they will become uncomfortable, especially Chinhae since I have gain close friendship with him.

Chanyeol willingly accept my reason but I knew that one day, he will accidentally say, just like Baekhyun. I shake my head lightly at the thought of it. I don't want to lose the bond that I had with the 3 kids.

"Chaeyoung, why aren't you eating?" Youngchae suddenlty asked as I was caught off guard. I guess I waa daydreaming.

"Y-yeah, I will eat now.." I said and smile sheepishly. Youngchae just smiled at me.

"I heard today is your first day of school." Chanyeol asked and the 3 kids look towards Chanyeol. Yes, they started school. It's fascinating to see them with school uniforms. When Youngchae wore it, it reminds the old days.

"Yeah, it was hectic.." Youngchae said as she looks at her brothers who were somehow finding difficult to swallow thier food.

"So how was school then?" Kyungsoo asked this time and Chinhae looks at me with nervousness. I tilted my head as if cheering for him.

"It was great. I made 2 friends." Chinhae said and I nodded.

"How about you, Chunghee?" Suho asked and I glance towards Chunghee. It looks like he has trouble answering Suho's question.

"It was great." Chunghee plainly answered.

"That's it? Nothing interesting happen?" Sehun added and I shake my head slightly.

"C'mon guys. You are pressuring them. And it was thier first day, not the last day." I said and some of guys kind of agreed.

"Well, our first day of school was interesting though..." Baekhyun whispered and I scoff.

"Yeah, right. You guys are famous by being notorious." I said and Chen frowned.

"Really?" Youngchae said with widen eyes and I nodded.

"Yeah! They punch people who are in thier way. Don't be like them." I warned the kids and the guys were kinda speechless because it was true.

"Dad, can I ask you a question?" Youngchae asked as she looks at Chanyeol.

"Sure, sweetie."

"Can you describe how you met Mother and why did you fall in love with her?"

And at the same time, me, Sehun, Baekhyun, Lay and surprisingly Suho, spitted and choke on our food. Chinhae who was beside me and Chunghee who seated beside Baekhyun, patted and rub our backs.

Shit. Sherlock. This girl ask in the wrong timing. I nearly choke. Luhan said in my mind and I couldn't help but to look at Chanyeol who had his eyes widen.

"Hmm..." Chanyeol said as he glance towards me. I then look towards Youngchae who was looking Chanyeol with glittering eyes.

"Well, I can say that when I met her she was really... quiet. But as I get to know her, she was really kind and bold too." Chanyeol smiled as he explained. I can hear Youngchae saying daebak beside me.

"When do you fall for her?" Chinhae suddently asked with a smile on his face.

"I think I fall in love at a first sight? When she came to our house.." Chanyeol said and secretly glance at her.

"Did you know, Uncle Luhan here, also fall in love with her?" Baekhyun said and the 3 kids look towards Luhan.

"What? I just admire her.." Luhan said and gave a glare towards Baekhyun. I laughed because I guess it was true.

"Chaeyoung, have you met her?" Chunghee asked and I was taken aback. My eyes were widen like Chanyeol. I desperately gave a look to the guys for help.

"Hmm, I forget but I think I have met her?" I said and smile sheepishly.

"Damn, if you only remember and we can trace her.." Chunghee whispered.

"Why do you want to find her anyway?" Xiumin asked.

"Because we wanna ask her everything. And the questions that she must answer is why did she leave us." Chunghee asked while clenching his fist. I gulped.

"It looks like you hate her." Kyungsoo said.

"It's not that I hate her, it's just.. I don't understand."

You will never understand.

"But she is still our mother, oppa. Besides, she was probably protecting us. I can tell that she was protecting us from someone." Youngchae said and Chinhae nodded. I can't help but smile.

"Yeah, yeah. But still, I will still have a feeling of hatred towards her." Chunghee mumbled and I can hear him CLEARLY.

It's like they were talking behind my back but I am here. The guys looks at me, giving a pitiful look, but I can't help but to smile sadly.

I deserve this.