Butterflies

--------------------

Joey's POV

-------------------

"Daniel" my voice was hoarse and needy.

God, Joey control yourself! The desperation that I heard in my voice was embarrassing.

Daniel gaped at me, wide-eyed, as if I was some sort of puzzle that he wanted to figure out. The silence that grown between us wasn't awkward, but hot. I could see the need in his eyes and it made me feel wanton. I bet I was giving Daniel the same leering look.

Very soon, Daniel and I were all hands and tongue again. Reluctantly, he pulled away.

"Class is almost over" Daniel said, his voice dropping a couple of octaves.

With that, he walked away stiffly. I smiled at that fact. I took a deep breath to try to control by heartbeat. I walked back into class, and as I made my way to my seat the class ended. The art teacher had given me a piercing look. She probably thought that I was cutting her class, which in a way I did.

My next class, bio, was on the sixth floor. My knees nearly gave out on my way to the classroom. I greeted my teacher and introduced myself to her as the new transfer student. She gave my a welcoming smile and I warmed to her immediately. Ms. Bell was looking to see where I would sit.

"You can sit next to Doug. He'll be your lab partner for the rest of the year" she announced. As I made my way to the table I spotted that unruly copper hair. Daniel has bio too. I sat down next to Doug and shook his hand.

"My name is Joey" I said softly.

"Doug" he said firmly.

When I looked up Daniel was staring at us. He turned back around when Ms. Bell began her lesson. I let out a sigh; I didn't realize that I was holding my breath.

Doug was welcoming. He asked me a bunch of questions about where I was from and what I liked.

"What sort of other things are you interested in?" Doug asked.

"I like to, ugh, make videos" I admitted.

"Videos? Like what?" Doug smirked.

Daniel turned back and I could feel his eyes watching me. I didn't have the courage to meet his glare.

"You know? Just fun videos. Mostly me just talking, sometimes complaining."

"Well we can make a video some time" he snickered.

I could feel my ears turn red. I regrettably looked up and could see Daniel's cool, edgy glare. His face was marked by a frown and a clenched jaw. If I knew him better, I would even say that he was jealous. Of coarse he's not jealous he just met you. Get over yourself.

"Joey you should come sit next to me for lunch"

I felt my heart skip a beat. He likes you!

"I mean, since you're new" Daniel added.

Whatever hope I had was stalled right there. He was just being polite. Yet, I was still affected by his words.

"Okay" I said, my voice high.

Daniel's smile returned and with that he turned around.

The bell rang, and Doug left for his next class. Daniel stayed behind as I was packing up my things. I slipped by book bag on and we walked together to the lunch room.

Daniel took me to the lunch table at the end of the cafeteria, and I noted with interest that none of his friends came to join him. He must have friends....well look at him.

As if reading my mind Daniel answered my unspoken question.

"Everyone else has lunch a different period than me. Don't worry I'm not a creep. You're safe with me."

Daniel seemed nervous. Was he nervous about me? Maybe he's nervous about my reaction to the kiss? My eyes dropped to his lips.

"Was that you're first kiss?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, was I that bad?"

"No, you were great. I mean...I've never kissed like that before either so it's a new experience for me too."

"Who else have you kissed?" I asked.

Did I really want to know?

"Mostly girls, and just one other boy. In a town like this, well, some folks aren't as accepting as those in Boston."

"Are you bi? Or curious?"

The thought of being an experiment made me frustrated. I wanted something real. I didn't want to put myself out there if I was going to get hurt.

"No, Joey. I'm gay." Daniel said almost immediately.

"Me too" I finally said.

With that we both laughed, the tension between us gone.

Lunch ended and I didn't have any other classes with Daniel. A stab of disappointment ran though me. You just met him. It's been one day, he's not going to ask you to be his boyfriend! The thought saddened me.

The final bell rang and I walked out school to head home. I still hadn't made any new friends.

----------

Daniel's POV

----------

Fuck. I can't think any other person but Joey Graceffa...why can't I get you out of my mind. I ran my hands through my head in frustration. I remember our kiss, Joey's lips were so soft and his body felt so good pressed against mine.

I looked down to the boner I was now sporting. I dropped my pants and fell into bed. I'd be nice to see him laid out next to me...under me. My hand wrapped around my length and I found myself jerking my length up and down as I thought of blue eyes. That kiss...His tongue in my mouth, yeah that was hot. If he didn't flush so much I would've thought he's kissed other guys before. The fact that I was kiss first kiss pleased me more than it should have. The image of that mouth, that tongue and those lips around me was enough to push me to the edge. My breathing increased until I let go, my cum flying onto my chest.

That was the fastest I came before. This boy is really getting to me. I tried to find him after school but in that crowd, it was useless.

As I cleaned myself up, I couldn't help but wonder what Joey was doing now. Is he thinking about me like I am thinking about him? He just met you! You're not that great. But then I remember his boner in class and a smile crosses my face. I should text him.

As I take out my phone I realize I didn't even get his number.

"Fuck" I moan in frustration.

I throw my phone on the bed in defeat.

I need to get his number.

-----

Hope you like it guys!!!!!! Vote please, the more votes, the faster I will publish the next chapter. It only gets better from here.