Touch

---------
Daniel's POV
----------

I kept my eyes on the door. Joey would be late for Spanish if he doesn't come in the next 2 minutes. I hated myself for obsessing this much over him. Why was Mr. Graceffa different than everyone else I kissed, dated...fucked hopefully. I sighed and as the bell rang I caught a glimpse of blonde hair as Joey walked right passed by me.

What. The. Fuck.

No hello, no hi, now how you're doing. The nerve of Joey to just walk past by me like I was nothing.

Maybe he's not as into you as you thought. But he kissed me back, and he sure as hell didn't pull away.

I groan in frustration and suddenly 18 other pairs of eyes turn to me except the green ones that I've dreamt about last night.

I'm going to confront him right after Spanish and  remind Joey exactly what he's missing out on. Then he'll have the decency to never ignore me like that again.

I attempt to stay focused, and try my best not to look behind me knowing that Joey is 2 rows and 3 seats to the left behind me. Fuck.

As I quickly finish my Spanish pronoun worksheet I pack my things quickly and go out to look for him. I wait outside the classroom, but when the last student leaves I realize that Joey already left. He is definitely avoiding me. That particular piece of information was definitely pissing me the fuck off.

I walk to math somber knowing that I don't have class with him until bio. Fucking Joey Graceffa, what makes you so special?

-------
Joey's POV
-----------

"I can't be late, I can't be late" I repeat over to myself as if it was a mantra. I needed to get on Ms.Reina's, my art teacher, good side. The first impression she had of me wasn't a good one. I basically cut her class to - yeah it gets me every time - kiss Daniel. I can't wipe off the grin when I enter her class and she greets me with a formal hello.

I try to calm myself before any other part of my body gets excited. As I sit down and continue my self-expression art project, I think about this morning. I was in a such a rush to make to my first class on time that I barely even got to see Daniel. I woke up late, of coarse, and made it only 2 minutes before the late bell rang. I don't even know why I'm so apprehensive. Daniel probably didn't even notice me walk in. The though saddens me but I am still the new kid.

------
Daniel's POV
---------

After the bell for math rang, I walk into bio like a man on a mission. I am going to pull Joey aside and make him confront me as to why the hell he is avoiding me. I go in to do just that but don't expect to see Joey deep in conversation and, fucking laughing, at whatever Doug just said to him. I clench my fists until my knuckles turn white and take my spot in the seat in front of Joey.

What are they talking about. I can barely hear their whispered conversation. As I try to lean back as nonchalant as possible, all I manage to hear is "my house" leave Joey's lips. No, Joey didn't just invite Doug into his home. I kissed him, damn it. Did that not mean nothing to him? I turn around and see those green eyes staring back at me. I take this moment to study his features. Joey's strong jaw, straight nose, and deep eyes become ingrained in my memory. I feel the urge pull him across the table and kiss him. How doesn't he feel this heat between us?

"Da..." Joey stuttered.

Before Joey could continue the teacher voice cut through the tension.

"Daniel. Face forward, you are part of the class" Ms. Bell demanded.

I let out a grunt and face forward. I hear him let out a sight of relief.

This is not over Joey, not by a long shot.

-----

Hope you like it guys!!!!!! Vote please, the more votes, the faster I will publish the next chapter. It only gets better from here.