Confrontation

--------
Joey's POV
---------

What the hell was all that about. I chew on my lip and refuse to look anywhere else but on my paper. All I can see is red when I think of Daniel now. I'm so fucking mad at him. Yes, being mad is good, better than feeling upset. I take a glimpse at Doug who gives me a comforting smile. Turns out he moved just last year from Boston, like me. I let out a frustrated sigh at the potential loss of a friend. Currently, I have none. It feels like the odds are against.  And now it is the second day.

Is Daniel deliberately trying to mess with my head? He has the nerve to make me skip class to...to make out. I liked it, but still. Now today he's acting callous and glaring at me with a murderous look. Was he lying when he told me he was gay? Preda must have some twisted mind.

I take a deep breather and decide to set things straight with him after class ends. I wait urgently for the period to end and bolt for the door once the bell rings. I can feel Daniel right behind me when I leave. Bastard must have already packed his things. Instead of waiting for him I continue to walk down the hallway, passing the lunchroom.

I don't know where I'm going considering we both have lunch together but I just don't care. I can't even talk to him, I'm just so angry. Guess we are both seething and spoiling for a fight. As the hallways start to clear, the late bell rings. Soon no one is out but us. And of coarse I'm still walking with Daniel on my trail.

Daniel's hand rests on my shoulder and as I turn to face him, I expect for him to yell - or kiss me - but instead I hear him scold me.

"What the hell is wrong with you Joey"

Well...he's kind of yelling. Daniel appears apprehensive waiting for my answer.

"Wrong with me? What was all that about in bio. You turned around like you were ready to kill me. Stop fucking around with me" I spit out.

"I think you need to watch your tone...and language" Daniel finally spoke, his voice deep.

"Why?" I said.

The smug smile on his face makes my blood heat. His lips curve up and all I can remember is when they were against mine only yesterday. What are you doing to me Daniel? I look into his hazel eyes, waiting. For what? I'm not sure.

"It turns me the hell on"

Ok! So not the answer that I expected to fall out of Daniel's mouth.

Without another word I watch Daniel walk slowly to me, his intention clear. I stand frozen to the ground drinking him in, wanting. I note his buff chest and large muscles, all wrapped under a tight white t-shirt. I bite my lip and can see his eyes darken. I want you!

Daniel brings his left hand to cradle my neck and pulls me into a kiss. When I feel his plump lips against mine I part them and Daniel takes full advantage. His tongue licks my lips before it enters my mouth. I lean back to deepen the kiss and wrap my arms arms around his neck. Slowly Daniel begins to back up but he bites my bottom lip before he's out of reach.

"Fuck" I moaned.

"Hmm, yeah" he replied. His voice hoarse and needy like mine.

What was that savage kiss all about? I try to recover but this raging hard-on doesn't seem to want to go. It knows what it wants. But I need answers first.

I look up into Daniel's eyes waiting for him to speak and tell me what the hell is going on.

-----

Hope you like it guys!!!!!! Vote please, the more votes, the faster I will publish the next chapter. It only gets better from here.