Chapeter ten: The Lemon Song

Zeppelin just finished the last song of their set and people were starting to leave the arena. I was ecstatic to finally pack up everything and leave. London was only 2 hours away from where we were.

"You ready to go home kitty?" Bonzo asked.

"I'm too ready Bonzy, I need to sleep in a real bed and see my brother." I said as I stretched and yawned.

"Well good because you're coming home with me my beautiful little Kat." Robert said as he hugged me from behind.

Robert was so much taller than me. He was almost an entire foot taller.

"As long as I get to see my brother that's all that matters to me." I demanded.

"We'll visit your brother first thing in the morning, how does that sound?" Robert asked.

"Perfect, and I'll have time to get my stuff out of the apartment. I'm sure Danny won't mind."

We got into the 4 separate limos. One for Robert and I, one for Jimmy, one for Jonesy, and one for Bonzo. They started driving us home and I fell asleep on Robert.

I woke up to seeing us out in the country and city lights out in the distance. It didn't look too far away but I lived out in the city.

"Kath were here love." Robert said as he rubbed my back.

We walked into this enormous house, it was so beautiful. The wooden floors were heated he had a lot of white furniture. A huge kitchen with an island. I can cook some pretty big meals. He had 6 bedrooms each with their own style. He had one room that had a sliding glass door and a balcony with a view of the city.

"You seem to like this room my dear!" Robert spoke softly.

"It's beautiful, there isn't a bed in here, so I was thinking maybe I could set up my drums and some of my art supplies in here?"

"That's perfectly fine my love. Do you paint?"

"Well yes, I just don't talk about. I have a lot of them back at my flat."

"I'd love to see them darling."

We walked out of the room and upstairs to Roberts huge master bedroom. He had a a balcony with a coffee table and chairs on it. There was a table in the middle of the room on a white carpet with the biggest television available during this time. A huge bed with a railing all around with curtains so he could cover the bed.

He had a huge bathroom with a tub that could fit 12 people and a huge shower that was probably bigger than my room at my flat.

"Well darling we better get some sleep it's been a long tour. Tomorrow we'll get your things from your apartment."

"Sounds good love. I just can't wait to see my brother."

Robert shook his head at me and motioned me over to the bed. The mattress was so nice and relaxing, better then my bed. He had silk sheets which felt so nice on my skin.

I thought to myself that I would like it here. I would miss Danny but I'm sure Robert wouldn't mind him staying here, he has 6 fucking bedrooms, well 5 now that I've stolen one for myself.

Robert grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body so that he was spooning me. I turned around to kiss him.

"I love you Katherine Elizabeth Sader and I will forever. You are hopelessly mine forever." He whispered in my ear.

"And you are hopelessly mine forever Robert, I love you so much."

And with that we fell asleep. Everything was perfect. Just absolutely perfect.