Chapter 6

Naldo's  POV

One thing you should know about me is that Cyd and I are as close as friends could be. If I am not at her house, she is at mine. I sat on Cyd's bed waiting for her to get out of the shower.

"So, what'd you think of Barry?" she yelled, louder than the shower raining down on her.

"He's really cool. I never thought I could feel such a bond with someone after one date" I emphasized the word date, "So, how'd it go with Ace?"

"Actually really well, he seemed really nervous. Like he thought I'd not like him. I think he's cute." Cyd replied, the shower cutting off. Cyd walked out into her room with a towel wrapped around her body and her wet strands of hairs dripping.

"You know he is transgender, right? I mean not like that will matter at all." I said, rubbing my hands through my hair.

"Wait really? I had no idea. That just makes me like him even more. I bet that's why he was nervous that I wouldn't like him. Why wouldn't I like him for being him?" Cyd asked, wrapping the towel around her waist and putting on her blue bra.

"Guess he just got nervous. You need to let him know though, that him being his true self will never change how you feel about him." I sighed, "Barry never told me his sexuality though. I'd hate to fall for a straight guy."

"Ooohh you likeee himmmm!" Cyd smiled, and finished getting dressed.

"Now now now, hold on. You know I don't fall for people but I don't know about him." I laughed, "But, I wouldn't hate it if he was my boyfriend."

"Slut."

"Bitch." I rolled my eyes. I don't know what I did to deserve a friend like her, she's pretty great.