Chapter 2

Her eyes widened once she heard the voice. She froze and listened to see if she would say anything else, maybe she was just talking in her sleep. After a few moments of silence, Blake reached for the doorknob again only to be stopped by her voice.
"Please don't go..."
Quickly, she turned around to face Yang, had she woken her up? "Yang?" Blake asked in a hushed voice as she took a few steps toward the bed. Her eyes met Yang's and they stared at each other in silence. She wanted to say something to her, but no words came to mind.
The blonde finally broke the silence, "Where are you have you been?!" Blake's eyes darted away once Yang began to raise her voice. "You left me when I needed you most!" That's when Yang began to cry, "I missed you so much..." She sobbed as she reached her one arm out for Blake.
Blake ran over to her and pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She broke down when she felt what was left of Yang's right arm brush against her. The two girls sat there crying and hugging each other for a few moments before Yang spoke up.
"Please don't leave me again... I don't want to be alone..." Yang pleaded as she pulled away and look her in the eyes.
Blake looked away and didn't respond. She was planning on going after Adam to make him pay for what he did to Yang, but now she wasn't sure if she wanted to.
"Blake? Are you going to leave me again? Is that what you're planning to do?" Tears streamed down Yang's face as she tried to make eye contact with Blake.
Blake didn't answer her question, if she did she probably would've started crying again. She kissed Yang on the forehead before pulling her in for another hug. This was a lot more difficult than she expected it to be. She had hoped that Yang would be asleep when she got here so she wouldn't try to stop her.
Yang looked over at the bedside table and saw the letter. "You are planning on leaving...." She said in a hushed voice. "Don't tell me-" She gasped once she realized what Blake was planning on doing. "You're going after Adam, aren't you?!"
"Yang-"
"No! I won't let you! He'll kill you!" Yang began sobbing again, "I don't want to lose you..."