Chapter 4

"Blake, you're staying with me." Yang scooted over and made room on her bed for the dark haired girl. She patted the spot on the bed, "C'mon let's go to sleep. I'm tired."
"I said that I'd only be here for a little bit, I probably should be leaving soon," Blake responded with a sigh as she looked at Yang. She did want to join her, but she didn't want to get kicked out of the hospital if she was found.
"No! You're not leaving! I'll hide you from the nurses if I have to." She practically pulled Blake into bed with her. "I just got you back, I'm not losing you again."
The dark haired Faunus smiled faintly as she crawled under the covers. It felt like it had been forever since she was last with Yang. She wrapped her arms around Yang and curled up beside her. Once she got comfortable she realized how tired she actually was. Blake yawned before closing her eyes. "Good night..." She mumbled before falling asleep, still holding onto the blonde.
Yang smiled and closed her eyes as well.  She was so glad to have her partner back, she thought for sure that she would never see her again. "I love you, kitty cat." The blonde said before falling asleep in Blake's arms. The two of them stayed asleep for hours, Blake never letting go of Yang.