Chapter 7

Blake held the blonde's hand tightly as they walked down the street. "Well, we could go somewhere to eat if you'd like." The cat faunus suggested.
"That sounds good, I'm tired of the hospital food!" Yang made a disgusted face and laughed. The two made their way to a small cafe on a street corner. They entered the shop and found a place to sit down.
"What do you want? I'll order the food." Blake said as she sat down at the table.
"Hmmm..." Yang looked at the menu, "I could go for this sandwich." She said, pointing at the one she wanted.
"I'll be right back." The dark haired girl got up and went up to the counter to order the food. Once she had order she walked back over to the table and set the food down.
Yang grabbed her food and sighed, setting it back down. She looked up at Blake. "Why'd you come back?" She lowered her gaze to the table. "I mean, you left me and then out of nowhere you came back.."
Blake frowned and looked at the girl sitting across from her. "Yang... I-" she paused, "I'm sorry for leaving. I was scared so I ran... I realized my mistake, but it took me awhile to get the courage to come back.."
"I see..." Yang picked up her food again and started eating it. Once she had finished she spoke up again. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back, but I couldn't help but wonder why you'd leave me. I thought that you didn't want to deal with me because I'd hold you back..."
"Yang... I never thought that, believe me. I never thought that you would hold me back..." She sighed. "I just thought you wouldn't want to see me.."