Chapter 6

Blake let a out a sigh and hopped off the bed. "Alright." She held Yang's hand tightly as she began to make her way to the door. The two peeked their heads out the door to see if the coast was clear, miraculously, it was.
Yang began pulling Blake out of the room and down the hallway. "Let's go before they catch us!"
She whispered with a laugh.
Blake laughed quietly. "I'm coming."
Once they made it to the end of the hallway they stopped and hid behind the wall. The dark haired girl glanced at Yang, who seemed to be deep in thought.
"Hmm..." Yang looked from behind the wall at the woman at the front desk. "How are we going to get past her..."
"Well, we could check you out of the hospital so we don't get into a lot of trouble." Blake suggested as she crossed her arms across her chest.
"Blaaaaaake," Yang groaned, "that's no fun!"
The black haired Faunus rolled her eyes as she began to drag Yang out from behind the wall towards the front desk. She laughed a little when she realized that Yang was trying to get away. "Yang, come on."
"Ugh, fine." Yang stopped fighting back and walked with Blake. The lady looked up from what she was doing when the two girls got to the desk.
"May I help you?" She asked the two and raised her eyebrow.
"I was wondering if I could check her out of the hospital for the day so that we could spend some time together outside of the hospital." Blake leaned up against the desk.
"Of course, just sign out here." She pointed to a clipboard with a sheet of paper on it.
Blake nodded and walked over to it. Once she had finished filling out the form, Yang grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the hospital.
"So, where are we going?" The blonde asked excitedly.