Only Me&You - Yandere!Genocidal!FriskxReader

(A/N: WOO HOO! Almost 10k views and 250 stars! Trust me, I really appreciate that! Thanks, guys! ♥ AND SO! This one-shot has the highest quantity of words in the whole book... I hope You'll enjoy it!) /also this time Reader is surely a girl >3>/

AND!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHARACTERS DYING, THEN... well, I really want You to read it, but if You don't want to it's okay... I'm just warning ya. ;w;

One more gift from me:

I drew a Yandere Frisk just for You

It was almost summer. The 20th of June.

Yesterday, everything seemed fine as always... Frisk was talking with You, You were both going to school and playing with some kids...but...

Today?
Something went wrong.
HORRIBLY wrong.

In the morning, You walked to school. Nothing seemed diffrent. The weather was perfect... it was very warm and a little bit windy. You smiled, as it was supposed to be the last day of school....You opened the front door and noticed... blood. Lots of blood on lockers and also some dust. You knew this is COMPLETLY wrong... "What the hell happend?!" You thought. You wanted to run away right now... but... what if it's just a joke...? Or if there's still someone You can help?! You decided to walk around and inspect the situation. You took a deep breath and one step forward... when You suddenly heard someone call out for You.

"Y/N! Y/N! Please, help me!" - they shouted. You took a few steps forward and looked around. Now You know there's no going back... You HAVE to SAVE anyone who's alive, but... You couldn't see anyone. You decided to run around and try to find the person that called out for You. After a few minutes of running (in the wrong direction), You stopped and fell onto Your knees. You were too tired to run any more. As You stayed like that for another couple of minutes, You heard footsteps coming from behind You.

- Y/N! There You are! - someone called out. You turned around and saw... Frisk. They were smiling at You cutely as always.

- W-...What's going on here, Frisk..? - You asked. You were still worried about all this blood and dust and that no one's around. Frisk's cute smile turned into a... psychotic grin as they opened their red eyes. Only then You noticed dust and blood on their hands.

- Ah... Who are You worrying about? I thought I'm the only one You like... - they looked down, almost crying. They were ALWAYS able to melt Your heart.

- You know that You're my best friend, Frisk! I'm just worried about the others... they're also my friends...

- Haha... yeah, I remember! One of them called out Your name... You must've been REALLY close. I think it was this boy... Shame that I don't remember his name. - they giggled demonically. You stared at them wide-eyed.

- Wh-... Y-...You're not Frisk! They'd NEVER act like that! - You shouted. They seemed confused after that...

- Huh? What do You mean? It's just me! Frisk! The REAL one! ...ah... yes. I've never showed You this side of me... But I can assure You... - they went closer and grabbed Your chin, making You look right at them. - This one's better.