I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EVER SCREAM (ASHLEY PURDY LOVE STORY)

I rolled over gently and stretched as I slowly woke up from a peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes rubbing sleep from them.

The first thing I noticed was my thumping headache, dry mouth, and the nausea sweeping through my body. A hangover. Wonderful.

The second thing I noticed was that this was not my room. Spectacular.

The third thing I noticed was the clock that lay on the bedside locker. And the time it read. Shit. Shitshitshitshitshitshit. I was supposed to meet my brother in 20 minutes! What was I supposed to do!??! I ripped myself from the bed, and searched frantically for her clothes. This place was a dump! I ripped my purple and black dress on and slipped my dainty feet into my black converse. Grabbing my purse and phone, I almost made it out the door when...

"Leaving so soon, dollface?" a deep voice said.

Closing my eyes, I fought back the feeling of dread as I turned around to face my "friend" from last night.

And what I saw wasn't half bad. Sparkling brown eyes and full pink lips twisted into a playful smirk. His hair was carefully styled into a hairsprayed mess, and his body was sculpted, but not like some steroid packed gym fanatic, just nice and toned. Of course, one thing on his stomach stood out. The word "outlaw" was tattooed onto his stomach. Just then, I realized who he was. And cold fear washed through me.

"You're.....Ashley Purdy? As in, Black Veil Brides?"

A cocky grin spread across his face. "You've heard of us, then?"

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. Fuck fuck fuck, shit shit shit! You are a dead man, Purdy"

Confusion glazed across his face. "What the hell are you on about?"

I gazed into his eyes deeply before saying,

"I don't think I've formally introduced myself. My name is Kate Biersack, younger sister of Andy Biersack, your bandmate and best friend."

As the implication of what I'd just said hit him, a look of pure horror spread across his face. "Shit!" he exclaimed "Andy's gonna murder me"

I nodded grimly. "So I suggest you let me go nicely and I go meet my brother and when he introduces us later, you act like you've never met me. Okay?"

Nodding quickly, Ashley gave me a weak smile. "How about a little breakfast? I made pancakes"

"You treat all of your conquests this way?" I remarked dryly

"Only the ones whose brothers might kill me if they found out about this" he grinned, running his fingers through his hair.

"fine." i agreed. I was, after all, pretty hungry. "so long as there's some coffee to go along with that"

"Coming right up, Miss Beirsack" he said sarcastically, bowing to me mockingly. Laughing, I followed him to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, we were happily munching on pancakes and discussing music when a key clicked in the lock, and an unmistakeable deep voice rang through the house

"hey Ash, I know you probably picked up some random chick last night and then forgot about practice this morning, but I need you to stop being an ass now and come to the meet and greet. Cos you are the second person to stand me up today, the other being my own fucking sister, so can you come out wherever you are? Ashley, I know you're in here!"

Ashley glanced at me, his eyes panicked, and his hand subconsciously already creeping protectively over his....ahem.....crown jewels.

It was too late now. I was resigned to the fact that my big brother would find us. Ashley was so screwed.

Sure enough, the door was ripped open a split second later.

"there you are! I knew you'd picked up some random chick last.........KATE?!??"

Fuck.