Confrontation.

ASHLEYS POV

shit. Slowly I swiveled around to face the wrath of Andy. As my eyes found his piercing blue eyes, I saw the anger, the pure rage bubbling in his veins.

"KATE, get in the car" he growled "it's the black one parked out front"

"hell no, Andy! You think you can march out of my life and then 3 years later come back in and act like the protective big brother? I'm 19, I can do what I want with my life!"

I tore my eyes from Andy's to glance warily across the table at her. She was on her feet too, her emerald green eyes sparkling with anger. She was feisty. I liked it.

"Kate...." Andy said, his voice pained "You don't know this guy like I do! He's a perv and a player and this, this, THING you guys have doesn't mean anything to him. To him, you're just another piece of ass!"

"and what makes you think he means anything to me? I'm not the sweet innocent little blonde 16 year old you left behind 3 years ago! You think I get emotionally attached after one night?! God, Ashleys not the only one who has urges here. Ashley is nothing more than a one night fling to me" Kate retorted.

That hurt me a bit. I mean, I was glad she didn't expect anything out of what we did last night, but I wasn't used to being used. It dented my pride a little.

"Whatever" Andy groaned, running his hand through his black hair "Maybe you guys do deserve each other. I'm gonna wait in the car, and you'd better be out in 5 minutes, Kate! I said I'd take you out and show you LA, so I will." and with that, he left, slamming the doors forcefully behind him.

KATES POV

Ugh, my brother was such a tool. Getting up from the table, I dumped my plate and cup into the sink, only adding to the massive stack already piling up there. Grabbing my phone and purse I was halfway out the door when Ashleys voice stopped me again.

"Kate?" he said, looking wounded "you used me! You just used me for sex! Did I really mean that little to you?"

His expression was so priceless, I just had to laugh. "Oh Ashley, don't pretend like it meant more than that to you!" I stopped, seeing the expression on his face. Suddenly, i realized what was wrong.

"It hurts when you're the one left feeling used and unimportant, doesn't it? Awwww, your ego's dented isn't? Does it hurt that ickle wickle Ashleys not the most important person in the world?" I said mockingly. I knew I was being bitchy, but I couldn't stop. All of my hate and anger and resentment for Andy was pouring out, and Ashley just happened to be the nearest target.

"Honey, I've been dealing with high maintenance rock stars my whole life" I said, jerking my thumb towards the window to indicate my idiot brother outside. "You're not the first guy I've come across who thinks he's Gods gift to women, and you sure as hell won't be the last"

By now I was shaking with anger. Perhaps a little bit more shit came out there than I intended to. Time to do what I always did. Run away. Turning swiftly on my heel I strode out, leaving a confused and hurt rockstar sitting at his kitchen table, probably wondering where the hell the fun loving girl from last night had gone.

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY IT'S KINDA SHORT SO FAR, I PROMISE IT'LL GET LONGER! I'VE GOT AN ANDY BIERSACK LOVE STORY SOMEWHERE AS WELL THAT I'LL WORK ON SOON! THANKS FOR READING, FAN, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND ALL THAT CHIZZ ;)

LOTS OF LOVE,

ORLAITH :D