Epilogue

3 Days Later

"Your hair looks even better than it did before!" Screeched Missile. I stared at the mirror amazed at the way my hair looked. Missile and Ghost, who I had met the day after we came back from Battery City, had helped me dye my hair back to its unruly colorful manner and find a new outfit for me.

"One of my best creations." Ghost gloated.

"Thanks you guys, it looks beautiful. The outfit too." I said. They had put it together for me and everything looked awesome on me. My pants were out of this world; one leg was black and the other was red and it zipped off. So when ever I wanted I could take that pant leg off. My shirt was black with red and purple paint splatters. And my trademark trench coat was red with black and purple paint splatters on it. I even got a new mask; it was like they took a white mask and threw red, black, and purple paint on it and stuck a black feather on it. I loved every article of clothing that the had given me. It made me look different, and that's what I needed right now. I needed to forget the past and think about now. The future is only bulletproof.

Party barged in and I caught his sight. I turned and faced him. He was blushing like crazy and I smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I..I love it. You look gorgeous." He said. "Now come on so we can say bye to Dr. D."

..

After the whole Battery City ordeal, Dr. Death thought it would be safer for him to leave and move underground where he couldn't be found. He had finnaly finished packing all of his equipment and it was leaving today.

We all stood infront of him and Show Pony, Missile clutching him tightly.

"I'll miss you too Missie, it won't be forever.." He said.

"Really?" She asked. She wiped a few stray tears from her eyes.

"Yeah, really. I have a secret underground bunker just a few miles up north." He said.

"You'll keep in contact, right?" Asked Party.

"Of course, I would never cut off my favorite group of Killjoys." He said. We all smiled as he said that.

"And Jinx.." He turned to me.

"Yes sir?" I responded.

"Take care of my family. They need to be contained sometimes and things can be pretty wild when they're all in one spot." He laughed at the last part.

"I will. I promise." I said.

"Ok, Pony get the truck." He said. Ghost's assistant had found it deserted in the middle of Zone three. Ghost fixed it up, and gave it to Dr. Death. He would have to desert it so his hiding spot wouldn't be found; I don't think you can take a truck into an underground bunker. Show Pony walked around back and brought the pickup truck around. He helped Dr. Death get into it and folded his wheelchair. He set it in the backseat. He got back into the drivers seat. We all waved goodbye with tears in our eyes.

"And remember Killjoys, The future is bulletproof." He said. And then, without another word spoken, they drove away with a cloud of dust.

I looked at everyone and savored every moment of it. I felt free, I felt alive. I felt like it was all over now; which it really was.

Party picked me up and spun me around suddenly. And I giggled as he did. Everyone else started to jump around and scream and cheer.

And we did it together.

_______________________________________________Together______________

A/N:

Alright guys, that's the end! Now I'm gonna dedicate the rest of this chapter for an authors note.

Now guys, unfortunately I don't have any ideas for a sequal. But I have something better.

I was thinking about creating a one shot book for the characters. It could be little Jinx/Party stuff, or it could be your own personal shippings.

I already have a few ideas for some, and, as a little surprise, I will attempt to write my first ever smut (which is bound to become shit). But if you guys want to request something that you want to see, don't be afraid to comment or PM me for it.

I figured it would make up for there not being a sequal. But yes, the one shot book will still mention the events that took place in this book. I personally am exited to wrote this one shot book, and I hope you all are to.

I really lived writing this book and reading all of your comments. It was like whenever someone would comment or vote or add this to their reading list, I would feel so much better about myself and my writing. It feels nice to know that you guys love my books and enjoyed reading this as much as I loved writing it for you guys.

So I want you guys to leave your honest reviews of the book for me.

And also, later on I might edit this because looking back, I see a shit ton of spelling errors (damn auto correct). But that will be a while from now.

One more time, I thank you all for your votes and comments and words of encouragement. You guys are the real authors and the real, true Killjoys in this story.

Love you all

                -your beloved author