ᴄᴀɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
.-.
- ʟᴜɴᴀ
_______________________________

The dark haired boy rests his head on his palm and taps his pencil against the side of the chair he's currently seated in. It's last period and the antsy teen is aching to get out of the school building.

He bites down on his bottom lip, his eyes vacant and expression uncaring. Running out of things to uselessly reposition on his desk, he leans back in his chair and stares out of the large window next to him, searching for anything more interesting than the quadratic equations his teacher was currently spieling about.

That's when a small cluster of dots, (or what Jungkook soon realizes to be people) finds their way into his field of vision.

They are moving quickly, a group of them all headed in the same direction. They seem to be chasing after something, and whatever that something is, seems to be getting closer.

Then suddenly another dot comes into vision, this one is much brighter in color and a bit smaller in size. It seems to be struggling to get away from the other much darker, more threatening looking dots behind it.

Jungkook feels his interest grow and he leans closer to the window, eyes open wide and jaw locked in anticipation. It's like watching some sort of game unfold, and he's not sure which side he's rooting for.

Though it seems as if the choice is made for him when the colorful dot begins to slow down, from what he assumes to be lack of stamina.

He sits up straight, squinting in an attempt to see the scene playing out in front of him in better quality.

He watches as the three bigger dots finally corner the smaller one, trapping it against a tree and then seconds later, completely cover it from view.

Wait.
Smaller with...

Bright colors?

Jungkook's breath hitches in his throat and he bites down nervously on the inside of his cheek. A sudden pit of anxiety has formed in his stomach, and his hands are now balled into tight fists.

Kim Taehyung.

He isn't sure why he's standing now, or why he can feel a burning anger boiling up inside him, but seconds later he's headed towards the door, yelling something about a visit to the nurse on his way out.

Then suddenly, he was running.

His heavy boots making loud squeaks against the polished floor, as his strides becoming larger and more desperate. All he can feel is the pure determination and fury running through his veins, scorching and strengthening like some sort of intoxicating drug.

No matter what, he just has to make it to Taehyung in time.

Jungkook reaches the exit and nearly crashes into the metal frame of the open door. He's reached his full speed, running so fast that to anyone passing, he would probably appear to be almost gliding on the concrete. His pace is quick and determined now and the tree is getting closer with every large stride he takes.

And then finally he's there, and the scene in front of him makes his heart tighten and his body go numb with rage.

Taehyung lay on the floor, quiet and broken sobs escaping his bleeding and swollen lips. He's curled into a ball, trying desperately to cover himself as the three kids above him ruthlessly kick and step on him.

Jungkook freezes and stares.

Suddenly, he can only see red, the heated color of anger matching with the intense burning he can feel growing in his chest.

He reaches out, grabbing the nearest kid by his hood, his grip tight and deadly. The boy doesn't even have time to make a sound before he is violently yanked down to the ground.

He hits the concrete with a loud scream, his hands immediately shooting up to protect his now throbbing skull.

The other two boys look back, eyes filled with a mix of fear and confusion.

Jungkook recognizes them all immediately.

This was the same group of assholes that had tried to form a gang with him before. These ignorant three that acted like they were untouchable, as if they owned the world and the people in it.

Honestly, Jungkook couldn't stand them.

People like this simply just pissed him off.

He could almost laugh at how stupid and weak they looked now though, cowering back from him with their hands by their sides and heads down. The same big mouthed people who had looked down on him before, claiming that he would need their help to survive.

As if.

Jungkook rolls up his sleeves and glares deviously at the terrified pair in front of him. His whole body is on fire, aching to pounce on the two targets and tear them to itty-bitty minuscule pieces.

One of the boys looks as if he wants to speak, but the other pulls him away quickly and the three scramble away from the scene.

Annoyed that he hadn't been able to bring them more damage, Jungkook debates on chasing them but silently decides that he has a much more important task to deal with.

His attention turns to Taehyung.

He isn't even sure why he cares at all, or why seeing Taehyung in so much pain makes suddenly makes his chest ache, but in the next second he is carefully lifting the beaten boy off the floor and into his arms.

Taehyung immediately curls up into the embrace, his sobs becoming softer and his body finally relaxing. He closes his eyes, whispering a quiet 'thank you' before burying his tear soaked face into Jungkook's chest.

And surprisingly to Jungkook, it's a nice feeling.

_________________________________________

ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴏᴏᴘs. ヾ(。・ω・。)

  ヾ(。・ω・。)

-ʟᴜɴᴀ