Chapter Thirty Three

There was a moment of panic, a realisation of what was happening that was quicker than before, but Harry did not give in to it. Draco had kissed him, and he was suddenly convinced it was the most glorious thing that had ever happened in the entire history of the British Empire.

He surged forwards, pressing their chests together and running his hands up into Draco's wet hair, moving his mouth to deepen the kiss instinctively. Draco's arms tightened around his back, their bodies slick together, and he stepped them backwards so Draco's back was lying on the gentle muddy incline of the bank.

That meant Harry was now flat on top of him, and he could feel every inch of him, most importantly, the arousal between his legs.

Harry made a choking sound, unable to believe this was really happening.

"What are we doing?" he rasped, but Draco's hands were in his sopping hair, tugging him back into their kiss.

"Don't," he uttered, urgently. "Don't stop."

Harry lost all connection to any logic in his brain as his mouth gave up on talking and dedicated itself to exploring Draco's with fervour. As their lips moved, tongues slipped through and met, and Harry couldn't help but moan as he hugged Draco tighter to him.

Over the past several months he had become aware of many changes in his body; his voice had dropped, hair had crept over his chest, and strange dreams had meant he'd woken many a morning with a stiffness between his legs that he'd tried his best to hide from Draco until the urges had subsided. But now the stiffness was almost unbearable, made all the more heightened by the fact it was pressed directly against Draco's own erection, heat emanating from them both through the cool waters and the material of their underwear. Harry gave an experimental roll of his hips, rubbing the hard shafts together.

Both boys cried out in a manner that made him extremely glad the dog walker was long gone. Harry wasn't sure what they were doing, but he knew if felt incredible.

Draco's hips gave a responding roll, and Harry jerked in gratification. "Draco," he whined, his fingers tightening in his hair. He was snatching breaths between kisses, his lips throbbing intensely, his skin feeling like it was on fire. Their shoulders were mostly out in the air, but the angle Draco was lying against the bank meant most of them was still submerged, and the water's coolness was a relief as it lapped and splashed around their bodies.

They fumbled until they found a sort of rhythm, undulating together as their groins rubbed back and forth, and soon kissing became impossible as they gasped for air, their breaths ragged. "Don't stop," Draco stuttered. "Don't stop, don't stop."

Harry had no intention of stopping, pressure building inside him like he was going to combust or something. He gnashed his teeth, and suddenly Draco was shaking beneath him, his face screwed up in a way Harry had never seen before. He groaned, digging his fingers into Harry's skin, and with a final thrust Harry felt himself explode in a dazzling array of stars in front of his eyes, his whole body shuddering as he seized Draco to him, holding him so tightly it was as if he was afraid to ever let him go.

They panted together for a while as Harry felt his wits slowly come back to him. Alongside his wits gradually crept the dawning realisation of what had just transpired, and then his fears began to form. "Are you alright?" he mumbled into Draco's neck where his face was pressed thanks to their possessive embrace.

At his words though, Draco loosened his grip and did his best to lean back. He was lying against the bank however, so Harry moved apart too, meaning they could look at one another.

"I'm great," Draco breathed, his eyes searching Harry's as he brushed his hair back. "Are you though?"

Harry bit his lip. "I, um," he said evasively. "I liked that."

Draco's face lit up with a gentle smile, and Harry felt his trembling body sag a little in relief. "Me too," he agreed. "But, are you alright?"