A YouTube Story

Dear Diary,

It's the day of my flight to VidCon, and I realize I haven't written in this diary for a year now! But then again, a year ago I posted my first video. Looking back on it I notice how fucking terrible I was at YouTube 😂
Now, all of the people I ever looked up to are my best friends, and I couldn't be happier. See you when I get to LA!!

~Katti

KawaiiKaia is a YouTube channel with over 8,000,000 subscribers, and your the owner of it.

You put down the diary on your bedside table and start heading to the bathroom. You decide to wear your new merch (the KawaiiKaia  sleeveless shirt with the KawaiiKaia peace sign with a flower crown, an added septic eye Sam and a tiny box Tim as well as your bracelet that says 'I'm a spirit animal!'), some blue jeans with holes in the knees, some light blueish-green vans and your hair back in a Katniss Everdeen braid. You check the time, it's only 6:30 am so you have an hour till your flight from Canada (if you don't live there deal with it I just woke up mkay) to the U.S. You have time to make a little vlog explaining what's happening so you pull out your camera.
"What, is, UP my fellow Spirit Animals, my name is KawaiiKaia and there will sadly be no video today, but I've prerecorded a BUNCH OF VIDEOS because I'm going to a VERY special place VERY soon so, stay tuned! My name is Katti and I hope you have a Kawaii day. Baiiii!!!!!"
*click*
You upload the small vlog, and take the last of your electronics and pack them into the third almost full bag your taking on your trip.
*Kanye by The Chainsmokers plays( it's your ringtone)*
"Hey tommy!(or your friends name it's just another name of a "famous youtuber" I saw in another fanfic.)"

"Hey Kat! You coming? I'm just outside."

"Mkay! I'll be down in a minute!"

You hang up. You're about to go on one of the best adventures of your life- with your best friend, of course.