VidCon Day 1 (Part Seven)

I woke up, looked around, and smelled food. Everyone was awake besides me. Typical. An hour before we have to go, so I take a quick shower and brush my H/L H/C hair and put on my Septiceye Sam sleeveless, some shorts, my MineCraft heelys and knee high ShayTard argyle socks. Top it off with my Pentatonix beanie. And the second I put on my KawaiiKaia backpack, I know I'm ready for VidCon. Once we finish eating breakfast, we head to VidCon. We know the boys were going later so we did it cause we wanted a head start. We all had butterflies for sure, once we saw the big events, small events, and everything! The second we stepped on the grounds, everyone went crazy! While we looked around the crowd, I had a mini fangirl moment.

It

Was

Robert.

"ROBERT!!! HEY, ROB!"

Why was he getting no attention? I mean, he had less subs than me, but he wasn't that small.

"Guys! Huge shoutout to RobertIDK! He's in the crowd actually! If you give him your Twitter name I may just tweet you!"

That should give us some slack for a bit.

"Hey Kat! We actually have a meet and greet of our own with all of the girls in an hour. But until then, what should we do?"

TBH, what should we do?

"Umm, how about we go around vlogging and see what YouTubers we can see and recognize? Like a game almost?" Suggested Tem.
"That's actually a pretty good idea!"

We saw Mini Ladd, Hoodie Panda, Evan Edinger, Simply Nailogical, Philip Green, LtCorbis, ya know. The bæ's. I got some good footage in with everyone. That'll be pretty cool on the big vlog.

"Oh, we have to go! Man this sucks." Says Signe.
"Oh that fine! We'll see you around." Me and Tommy hug them all and say goodbye, and decide to do a bit more vlogging.

"What is UP my Spirit Animals? My names is Kat and we are at the first day of VidCon again as you saw in the last clip. So right now we are just walking around some of the booths and what Amy, Siggy, Marzia and Emma don't know, me and Tem are going to go and surprise them but right now we are gonna check out some of the stuff!"

While we were walking around, we actually bumped into a few creators like MatPat and we did a gaming quiz. Me and Tem won against Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee. It was pretty cool though!

Ooh, five minutes before they start the meet and greet. At this point, we have teamed up with Dodie Clark and Jon Cozart which the other girls love aswell. We basically talked about life and music and for the first day and only day of VidCon for Tommy, it was pretty cool. We started to head over to where the girls were doing their meet and greet. Jon wanted to line us up in the very back so we did.Well, it would make us blend in more to the crowd. We got them all StarBucks and free passes for DisneyLand which we had secretly decided to do after for fun because we had the rest of the day, well, most of it to ourselves. Just that right after this was a panel with Jack, Mark, Bob, Wade and Felix that everyone wanted to go to so we were doing that after.

Oh, it's two people until us so I start to get my camera ready. One more, I turn on my camera and whisper my intro. "So, we are about to head in and surprise them in three, two, one and hey!!"

All of them were surprised and happy, called us lonely losers which at that point we honestly were. We all took our Starbucks and headed out to the boys panel.

It was a good one, a really good one. Tommy looked like she was about to have a heart attack. I couldn't blame her, I felt the same let's be honest. We got recognized twice in the crowd. "Umm, e-excuse me can I have a picture?"
"Aww of course!" I said. We all did the peace sign, and I had my double ring shaped as a flower crown on so it was basically my logo. She had it on too! I love to see people like her. At the end of the panel, Signe texted the boys and said that they were going to go to Disneyland. We had to say goodbye to Dodie and Jon, but Dodie said she'd stop and say hi whenever she could. This may have been day one, but it was special this year. It was creators only. I pulled out my camera:

"Hey guys! Thank you guys at YouTube soooo much for such an awesome day at VidCon! I think that it was pretty clever to have the Meet and Greets outside for everyone but keep the inside for us to meet and converse with some of our faves. I am loving this year so far! If you want to see my times and just some other shit go down to the description or something, but any ways, this is good bye from Me, Tem, Tem, Tem, Dave, Steve, Amy, Signe, Marzia, and everyone at VidCon, we love you my KawaiiPlites. Sincerely, your Kawaiiness. Peace." *click*

Um. Hai. Sorry for such a long FLIPPIN CHAPTER LIKE DAMN but yeah I know it sucks feedback always helps! If anyone knows RobertIDK I love you! But anyway just so you know I will be introducing the guys FULLY next chapter and I'm sorry for an 1000 word chapter like bruh but check out my Twitter @kawaiikaiaplier and my Jack insta @kawaii.jackaboy but yeah see you later and peace I love you guys and thanks for 5 reads! It may not seem like much but honestly it is it means that you guys care bai x3

~Amira