The Flight (Part Two)

A/N tommy is a girl btw

Tommy's POV (probs like one of the only POV switches lel)

The millisecond we get to the airport, Kat pulls out her camera. I can't believe how far she's come and she's still able to hold her ground and be friends with the nerdy, socially awkward type of girl. I'm fine with small crowds, I can NOT do medium crowds, but when there's like THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE the adrenaline hits almost instantly and it's like I've done it for years. Except I haven't, unlike Katti. She's funny, kind, an amazing writer and singer, she's perfect and she definitely deserves the best. I try to duck out of the shot when she says my name, but those arms are to fast and she caught something of me in that vlog at least. Maybe I should start my own YT channel? Who knows?

K switch back to narrators POV

You vlog for a bit, but it's time to start boarding the plane so you say bye to the camera and take a seat. IN FIRST CLASS!! "Hey K, there's wifi so you can upload the vlog aswell" you realize this and practically die. Every YouTuber prays for moments like this to happen, and it sure did! You plug in your headphones to your iPhone 6S and pull up "fave songs" playlist. Catch and Release Remix begins to play and you sit in while your vlog continues to upload.

Juan. Our. Laytayr. (#timeskipoflaziness)

About an hour and a half thru, you notice that you haven't checked the times for if you'd be on any panels or what not, so you go onto the internets to check. You know that Jack and Mark will be going and you really want to meet them in real life! Starting to plan out your week, you realize you have a panel with Jack, Mark, Pewds, you also have a panel with some vloggers, ANOTHER ONE with some famous Minecrafters, and meet and greets with the guys and the Minecrafters. Coincidently, right after you read that, you got a text from Jack in the group chat.

Jack: hey guys! Just got in are you picking me up Mark?
Mark: Yep! Sure thing!
Kat: heya I'm so Alone. (It's like I try to speak my mind because I know that I'm here- I'm sorry I have to admit I nearly wrote down the whole rap section to Alone by Hollyn I'm sorry but go check out the song like please k back to the story you didn't actually say the brackets)
Mark: but isn't Tommy there?
Kat: yeah, but she's asleep and she's only staying for our FLIPPIN PANEL OML IM SO EXCITED
Jack: Oh yeah! It should be awesome! It's a QnA and other stuff I think. We'll also play some games that Mark said he'd bring. You better bring them Mark or we'll have a 10 minute panel!!
Mark: alright, ya Irish bastard. Calm your potatoes.
Jack: okay then? See you guys at VidCon!

A/N: I'm so sorry about the last two chapters this is my first time and I also just woke up from staying awake last night until 2:00 am but yeah k thanks for checking it out and bye!