Chapter6

Bucky woke up tangled in his sheets and screaming. He thrashed and cried out, trying to fee himself from the sheets and fell out of bed. 

He finally managed to untangle himself from the sheets and stand up, breathing hard and wishing to every god there was that he could just forget that damn chair, and hydra and his stupid metal arm. 

His stupid metal arm that was giving him a lot of pain these days. Not that he would tell Stevie that. 

But Stevie found out any way. It was later that day and they were having lunch. Bucky's arm suddenly gave him a sharp electric shock. 

He winced and dropped his fork. Steve looked up from his salad and ran over to his side.

"Bucky? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just my arm, it's really nothing."

"No! No it's not nothing! How long has it been giving you trouble?"

"A couple months now..." Bucky mumbled looking down.

"Ok, that's it! We're going to see Bruce and tony."

"Why?"

"So they can look at your arm!"

Bucky shuddered violently and rapidly backed into the corner, teeth bared and growling.

"Nobody. Touches. My. Arm." He growled.

"Yeah, that changes that today." Steve muttered and grabbed Bucky's flesh arm.

Instinct took over. Bucky fought. He twisted and kicked and scratched. He yelled and he growled and he did every thing he could to get Steve to let go before the winter solider took over and hurt Steve beyond repair. 

Because if that happened, Bucky knew he would kill himself. All his efforts, however, were ignored  by Steve, who dragged him down to the lab, and told Bruce and Tony what was happening.

"Is he alright?" Tony asked in a worried tone. Wether he was worried for his stuff or for Bucky, Steve couldn't tell.

"He'll be fine." Steve said. He knew that Bucky was not fine and that this was probably torture for him, but he had to try and get his arm fixed right? 

Right?

"Ok...." Tony nodded and then pushed a couple buttons on his keyboard. A metal chair popped up from the floor. 

Bucky whimpered and started struggling again, desperately trying to claw away from that chair, so much like the one at hydra. 

His thoughts and memories were getting all tangled up and all he could remember was the pain hydra put him though. 

"Please Stevie, please don't hurt me." Bucky whimpered.

"I won't hurt you Bucky, you just have to sit in the chair." Steve said kindly.

"That's what they said!!" Bucky screamed. 

Steve heart broke to see him like this, but he shoved Bucky down into the chair and fastens the clamps keeping him in place. Bucky fought against the clamps and looked at Steve with such pain in his eyes Steve nearly cried. 

Bruce carefully approached Bucky and put his hand on his shoulder. Bucky's head whipped around and saw Dr. Banner.

"It's okay, we're just going to see what the problem with your arm is okay? I promise we'll make sure that both our "other guys" don't come out, okay?"

Bucky nodded, calmed by the fact that someone else felt like him. He still growled and whimpered when the two "science bros" began examining his arm, and cried out in pain every so often when they plucked a wire that was connected with a nerve, but all in all he managed  to stay quiet.

 But his eyes were so full of pain and his head was so full of screams and memories. Steve watched the whole thing, wincing when ever Bucky cried out. 

When they were done, Bruce and Tony undid the clamps and helped Bucky down from the chair. He thanked them.

"Bucky-" Steve began but was cut of with a look form Bucky.

"Leave. Me. Alone."

"But Buck-"

"I said, leave me alone!"

"Bucky I-" Steve reached out to grab Bucky's hand. Bucky flinched.

"Please Steve, it's for your own safety." He mutters and then left the lab. Steve watched after him.

"I'm sorry...." He whispered. But Bucky didn't hear him. All Bucky could hear was the voices and all he could feel was the need for pain.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Oh, I made this sad. Oops. Sorry! Hope you liked it though! Goodbye my silver nuggets!