Chapter 15

"Natasha stop!"

Steve cowered away from the 5.7" of pure rage.

"Natasha!" Steve yelled again, hiding behind the couch, away from the various objects being thrown at him.

"You hurt the only one at that godforsaken hell that helped me. I am not stoping until you explain what the hell happened." She hissed, with a deadly calm. Steve gulped and opened his mouth to explain.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"You are an asshole Steve Rogers." Natasha muttered, arm around Steve's shoulders.

Steve looked down in shame, hastily wiping away the tears that he had shed while relaying what had happened to Natasha.

"But you're an asshole who regrets it." She continued. Steve smiled at her.

"I do. I regret it so much, I wish I could take it all back." Steve sighed.

"Well you can't. But you can talk to him."

''Talk to him? I can't even find him!" Steve cried

"What do you mean?" Natasha turned to face him.

"I've called him, texted him, tried to find him, checked everywhere he could be, but I can't find him."

"Thats because he knows the first rule about running away." Natasha sighed.

"What?" Steve questioned.

"The first rule of running away; we were taught it at HYDRA. Never go anywhere familiar."

Steve's eyes widened at the thought of HYDRA finding Bucky. They'd punish him for abandoning them and then they'd train him up again and groom into the Winter Solider. Steve shivered . 

He couldn't let HYDRA get their hands on Bucky again. Ever again. Bucky was his. He would protect him till he died and after. He just had to find Bucky and show him that.

"So whats you plan?" Natasha asked.

"Search every single inch of new york city until I find the man I love, beg for forgiveness, hopefully marry him, and grow old together." Steve stated. Natasha looked at him blankly. 

"New york is 1214 square kilometres. You're going to search it all?"

"For Bucky, I would go to the Marinas Trench, Pluto, and the centre of the earth. I've died for him, he's died for me. We've sacrificed ourselves and everything we've ever owned for each other. I've bled for him. He's bled for me. And I would do it all again. I love him more than words can say."

Natasha looked at one of her boys with a mixture of awe, sympathy and shock. 

Opening her mouth to say something, she was interrupted by the sound of a news broadcast

"Attention New York! It seems our newest "it couple", our very own Captain America, Steve Rogers, and former Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes, have spilt! A passerby saw Mr.Barnes leaving the shared home , and slamming the door behind him. He has not returned in two days. Could this be the end of our newest and hottest couple?"

"AGRGH!" Steve cried, crushing the glass in his hand.

"Why can't they just stay out of our lives?!" He yelled. Natasha patted his back.

"You want me to kill them for you?" Natasha asked, seemingly genuine. Steve laughed and wiped his tears.

"Thanks, but that would label The Avengers as phsyopathic killers." Steve chuckled. 

Natasha shrugged, got up and grabbed a tub of cookie dough/vanilla  ice cream from the freezer. She handed it to him with a spoon, and switched on Netflix.

"What's this for?" Steve asked.

"You screwed up. Yes. But Bucky screwed up too. He hurt you, you hurt him. You still deserve sympathy. Now come on. We're binge watching and stuffing ourselves. Pizzas on the way. We'll hunt for Bucky tomorrow."

"Thanks 'tash."

"Anything for my boys."  

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was day late last time, so a day early for you guys! I love Natasha's and Steve's friendship in the movies so much, I just had to write it in somehow. Love you guys! Hopefully you guy are enjoying the story. Also, you guys should check out @fluffernutters Stucky fic if you're looking for an awesome read! It's actually legit amazing. Goodbye my silver nuggets! Oh god, another chapter thats 666 words. Luci why?!