the police

I was think man it so boring here with out my little brothers they are at a sleep over and there nothing to do. I could meet up with the kids that want me die will I should bring a packet knife with me just in case Waite. No one at there dorm room yeah hmm... I should break in there dorm not through the wind I just pick a lock. As I got myself all the thing I need and lock my door and to the campus hey maybe they would be lots of fun? As go out the apartment building and ran to campus I had to make sure there was no cops anywhere as I look are it look like I was in the clear I start to move I got revealing hook up it to the top then I saw vents . That give me idea I will just going in the air vent and find my way to your room like boom like mind blowing I just know my way around these part . Then a few minutes later I went in side the vent I keep smelling my way around then I smell it her lowered then I knew where the smell came form then I unscrew the vent then I slowly rope my way down .

As I went down the rope to ohami room uh? Maybe I should look around a like and see what she have here as I start to look around the walls where so bland there no colors at all. The room are so empty like there just a breeder and a bed that it and even the the floor in the room look so alone. What come on this kitchen his the most saddest kitchen yet it so empty like no bother buying kitchen wear like at that time . I thought my girl ohami would be more on the on the creative no the boring side. Then I start to hear people coming this way oh man wear do I hid . Then to my right i saw a close so i quickly got in the closet cover my mouth so i would make a sound .

Then I hear someone open the door then through the creak I saw ohami and those two new guys what there name again one was Aaron and the another one was fang yeah is I look more then they start to talk.
Ohami" hey you guys we should put are stuff way "
Aaron" yeah "then Aaron got his stuff and when to his room then fang ask a question
Fang" can we go to the office to see where my dorm is "
Ohami"yeah let me get,Aaron it will take a second okay "
Fang "okay " he sat on the cough wheating patiently then he saw them. Then ohami said
Ohami" okay you guys let good "
Fang " yes "
then Aaron nod his head then they head out and lock the door then. I slowly walk out the door then I thought that was a close one I'm I right and now I'll just wheat on the cough for them as i look around and thought to myself this is going to take a while. As I wheat and wheat as I wheat some more then I wheat more. Then I feel tire then i when to sleep.