my baby comeing to stay

I get a phone call and I answer it
Sankco "baby I hear what happen so I'm at the airport I need to pick me okay"
Geno" wow this is a surprise hm.. baby why are at the airport and I don't have a car"
Sankco " I don't care if if you have a car or not I'm here on and pulse I'm staying with you for a while okay so pleases pick me up and I have a sign so you can see me okay talk later and hey can you tell ohami I'm in town for a while thank and I love bye"

Geno"okay I will can I love you too bye" then I hang up the phone then I call ohami the phone answer right on the gecko she was cry on the phone
Ohami" hey geno I hear what happen I'm so sorry and I'm going to help pay and also your little brothers want to say hi
Ame " hi big brother is mom okay are you okay"
Geno " yes mom is going to be okay so don't worried about it okay mom fine okay"
Ame " okay that good so Leon want to talk to you"
Geno "okay put him on okay"
Ame " okay here Leon" he put him on the phone

Leon " okay Geno don't surger code it for me okay give me the fact okay is mom going to live" he try to sound so tough but he broke down on the phone he to smart for his own good I rise them both right
Geno " come on boss you know mom fine okay so don't cry okay mom fine" he stop cry and said
Leon " okay I believe you ohami wants to talk to you okay put her on the phone"
Geno" okay" then he give the phone to ohami
Ohami " okay dude got that off are chest how you doing
Geno" ohami fine put I was try to say is sankco is in town" she scream In the phone
Ohami " oh my gosh real aww so happy can teller I said hi"
Geno" yeah I will and she said hi too so I got to pick her up okay bye "
Ohami " okay bye but we are going to your apartment okay"
Geno" sure knock yourself out"
Ohami " okay bye"

then she hang up the phone I was still on the bus going to the airport then the bus finely made it to the airport then I was saw my baby girl she look more beautiful. Than when I saw her a few year go I can't believe she fell for a guy like me. Then she ran to me and kiss me so many time then hug me some more then I look at her and grab her hand and took out the airport then we start to run at the bus stop to make it then we did we got on the bus we sat. Together then I look at her she was fast sleep I roll my eyes and kiss her on her forehead and hold her in my arms then are bus came I grab all her stuff and put her on my back. Then I walk her home went I reach my apartment I put her on my bed then I look again ohami and my brothers where here did we plan a sleep over with out me then I look at ohami then I roll my eyes then I put a blanket on her then I went to bed next to the love of my life she my baby to keep and hope it stay that way to then I went to sleep.