another notes

Thank for stick until the end
Will if you are wondering yes this is then end of the book for now I'm going to make sequel on this book the after story went they group all up so can't wheat to make it and thank for sticking around and I hope I expire you to make a book two (>\\\<) call book fever now that out the away.

What aspire me to make this book
Will this was all roll play. Will one day me my friends made a group chat on kik and we decide to make character in the group chat and make a story as we go. But then I thought I should make it into a story so I so I got wattpad then turn this idea in my head into a story and at first I didn't think it was going to be a big thing. But I it did and that git me by surprise then I thought I should make more until the end then now here we me making a another note I think that a little crazy and I'm happy how my book turn out so yeah that all to say real so yep and bye.

Also...
I can't say this enough thank you for read my book and some I might turn it into a Tv show so if you want to see that look more in my book and vote for it too so went I get older I'll turn it into a Tv show so yeah so now I'm done the end and now bye *<(0^0)> *.