spend the day with my brothers

We where at the bus stop and the bus came we are going to have a fun day today is a big day and we are have fun that will never end. We got on the bus to back where we always sit. We are going to have a good day today real I feel "down to my bones " I had to through that joke in it to good to be true as we  wheat for are bus to go are stop I try to make small talk
Geno" so what you to be up to?"
Leon " nothing much why do you care "
Ame" not much had happened to me yet "
Geno "okay,okay so you think you to have fun today?"
Leon"yeah I don't think I know I'm going to have best time of my life yeah I know so "
Geno" okay Leon you the boss what about you Ame"
Ame" yes I think today will be fun "
Geno" okay"

Then are stop was here I pay the man and went to the store first we got egg, milk, and meat ect then we start to horse around we ride cart around the store and we had fun doing it. At lest I saw a smile on there face that what matter to me the most then we walk to the line and wheat are turn to pay. Then we went up got are grosses then pay the man and when on the bus back to aunt house. I went to the front door we all grab a bag and the food way then we went back outside I knew a short cut to the park we walk that way.

Me my brothers play at the park for a while like it was 1:00 time fly went you are having fun I said to them
Geno" okay you two it's time to go we can get ice cream on the way to the mall does that great or what" they both look at me nod here head as we walk down the street from the park there was this legdeare ice cream. We when to the ice cream place then I ask my brothers what they want
Leon" I want chocolate chip ice cream"
Women " okay sweet and what about you young man" she smile
Ame " I would like a strawberry ice cream please"
Women"'okay how about you do want anything to"
Geno" no thank you "
Women" okay your order will be coming soon sir "
Geno " yeah " after a couple minutes she came with the ice cream I pay her and tell her to have a nice day she said thank and you too. But we start walk to the bus my brothers where enjoying there ice cream then when we reach the bus stop they were done with there ice cream and the bus came second later we went on the bus next stop mall. As we still on the bus we saw may different building it was so cool then we where at the mall.

We spent hour there we went to different store and so many place and it was about time we go to was all ready 4:30 then me and brothers left the mall next the beach I know this perfect spot to see the sun set. Then we when on the bus again it was around 5:48 it about time we can see the sun set we got off the bus and got to the and went on this rock and the sun set started we watch until it was night time we all got off the rock there was one more places to be. We got and the bus then brothers fell sleep then we here at are last stop  I woke them up hey we are here then they got up they both saw we where at the park again they both confuses but then a second later they realized that we. Are star gaizing and Ame got real existed after a while of looking at the stars  it was late 9:00 then we start to walk to the bus then the bus came we when on the bus we heading to aunt house so today was a fun day.