1.

Did we just break up?

 I know what you're all thinking. Break ups are not worth it and I'm over-reacting. On normal conditions I'd agree with you, but this time? The sadness is not because of losing him, to hell with that asshole, it's because I lost my best fri- ,well EX-best friend now, to him. You're probably all confused now aren't you? Well then let me start from the beginning.

I'm Jessie Andrew Marbles, but most people just call me Jess. I'm a Junior at Northway High in Miami. My twin brother, Jagger Andrew Marbles, is the school's  wide receiver.

I'm not  exactly a good girl, but you'll find that out later in the story. I like reading and writing, obviously. Surprisingly, I'm also a cheerleader, the head actually. Not that I'm being stereotypical or anything.

Moving on.

I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person. 

Now on to the story. It's really simple.

Not.

My brother was with his gold-digger girlfriend and I couldn't stand being in the same room as them so I decided to go study for a while at Starbucks. Imagine my surprise when I found Alex with Felicity ,my ex-best friend, kissing though.

I couldn't believe it because well, Felicity and I were friends since like forever ago.

 I did what typical me would do. Did I run away? Nope.

 Did I start crying pathetically? Nope. 

What did I do? I calmly took a picture, posted it on Facebook and captioned it "Cheating ex-boy friend and pathetic ex-best friend and guess what?

 I tagged them, just so their friends can see it too. Did I then go away? Nope. I casually strolled over to them.

 "Hey guys." 

They quickly separated and looked shocked to be caught. Of course typical Alex  tried telling me that it's not what I think.  

"cliché much Alex? Isn't that what they all say?"  I told him, amused.

I laughed and told them that It was cool.

"you can continue putting your tongue down her throat, but can you move a little? I wanna study. Unlike you, I'm actually careful about having a good future, not too busy cheating on my girlfriend with her best friend.  Don't worry though, I'll give you a good tip when I'm a multi-billionaire and you're working at some cheap fast food restaurant flipping burgers."

 I smiled sweetly at them, and just motioned with my hand for them to move away from each other so that I can sit at the table behind them. I didn't miss the chance to send Felicity a dirty glare. Just because I felt like it. 

Honestly their faces were priceless. I had a hard time stopping myself from laughing but I didn't stop myself from taking a picture – just for future revenge plans or black mail. I had then put my phone in my pocket and began to study.