4.

"Jessie, Jessie wake up, Jessie come on

"Jessie, Jessie wake up, Jessie come on. It's a dream, Jessie wake up, Come on"

I slowly return to the land of the living, Pun not intended.

I feel someone shaking me, telling me to wake up; I look around and find Jagger with a worried expression. "Jessie it was just a dream, stop crying..." He pulled me for a hug, I just lay in his arms motionless, he looks down at me and wipes my tears away. I didn't even notice I was crying.

He looked at me with a lot of emotion in his face, showing me how much my pain hurts him.

"What happened?" He asks softly.

I just breathe deeply and burry my face in his t-shirt, soaking it with the tears that keep flowing.

"H-h-he was h-here" I say sniffling slightly

A wave of understanding crosses his face, but that's it cause his face turns to stone void of any emotion, just like it does every time he is mentioned. "I'm sorry" he tells me.

I just nod slowly, not wanting to remember the dream, because that's all it was, just a dream.

Jagger pulls me in another tight hug, finally releasing me, quietly mumbling that he was gonna go prepare breakfast, finally leaving the room.

Ok breathe Jessie, Breathe. All right, school time.

I got up, showered, and went into my walk-in closet to decide what I was gonna wear in school today. Hmm... Hot? Stylish? "I don't have a care in the world" ya that's a thing now, I'm gonna go with Hot.

I chose ripped jean shorts with a cropped dark blue hoodie, and white converse.

Next I applied some lip gloss, with some mascara on my big brown eyes and put on a necklace my mom gave me on my 16th birthday.

Next I braided my light brown hair into a braid.

I stood in front of the mirror, perfect, I thought. I grabbed my backpack, put my books, grabbed my sunglasses and finally went down to eat breakfast.

So I'm not one of those girls that starve themselves to keep a good body, nope, not really. I literally eat like an elephant, but today I wasn't hungry so I just grabbed an apple and sat on the counter chatting with my brother so we can go to school together, we don't go in the same car but we still like to go to school at the same time. We like to race.

After Jagger finished eating we both shook hands, narrowed our eyes at each other and ran to our cars.

I got in my Blue Ferrari 488 spider, my baby.

While Jagger got into his red one.

As we both settled in, with a nod of our heads, we both pressed on the gas and zoomed down the street, so far he was winning, but I knew I would win in the end, I was awesome with cars, yup that's just what I do. I break stereotypes.

As he slowed down to enter the school gate, I pressed on the pedal and passed him, parking into the parking lot just seconds before him.

"YES!!" I exclaimed, fist pumping the air.

"Give it, give it, give it" I told Jagger holding my hand out for him.

He grumbled under his breath but nevertheless, he took a hundred dollar bill from his wallet, reluctantly handing it to me. I laughed loudly at him. "That's what you get for challenging me in a car race" I said flipping my hair, walking away.