6.

Walking through the empty hallways I started to notice things I didn't notice before, like all those leaflets on the walls, there are some actually cool clubs

Walking through the empty hallways I started to notice things I didn't notice before, like all those leaflets on the walls, there are some actually cool clubs... wait back up...

I looked curiously at the deserted hallway beside me. How long was that there? I don't remember seeing it before. Well I might as well go full out with my exploring session.

The hallway was short and dark, lights flickering everywhere; at the far end I could faintly see a staircase, equally as dark as the hallway, if not darker.

Warily climbing the stairs, I waited for something to come out and kill me. Dang it, now I'm just scaring myself. I quickly jogged up the rest of the stairs. At the very top stood a bright green door, I could see that it was ajar.

Cautiously stepping on what I now recognize as the school's roof, I realize the sky is pouring showers, oh well, I might as well enjoy it here, even if it's raining, it's not every day I get to skip Math class.

I carefully sat on the edge of the roof just staring at the top of the forests that surrounded the small town.

After a little while, I stood up again ready to make my way back to class when suddenly...

No, I did not fall off the roof like, I bet, all of you expected, however something did happen, or should I say someone happened.

"Felicity..." What does she want, isn't it enough that she took my boyfriend from me?

"Jessie, please just hear me out, I know you don't want to see me right now but please listen to me"

Okay lame much? Was I supposed to buy that guilty act? How was I even friends with this person?

"Felicity... darling-" Her face turned to one of happiness, but a blind person would see through that, and if you know Felicity like I do, you'd see the little smirk on her face; oh she thought I was going to forgive her, did she? How naïve can she get?

"-You have 3 seconds to get out of my face before I push you off that roof. We both know I'll get away with it, and right now I would gladly do it without feeling any type of remorse" I genuinely smiled at her... pfft, as if.

Her face contorted to one of horror as I maliciously counted down. "One-"

Her eyes widened as she realized I was serious. "Two-"

She hurriedly backed away from me and ran back out the door.

Sighing, I took my time walking back into the building.