5.

I entered school and went straight towards my locker, where I found San talking to "The slut" formally known as Felicity

*cough* "Move. I want to put my books in my locker" I stated in a very cold tone, putting my best poker face on. I put all the books I didn't need in my locker, taking out my Maths book, slamming my locker and walking away.

"Hey, hey, hey wait hold up" I heard Santiago say running after me.

"WHAT!!" I exclaimed turning around

"What's wrong Jess? Why'd you get all mad and leave like that, are you mad at me?"

"No "Santiago" I'm not mad at you, now leave me alone if you're gonna keep hanging around that bitch" I said putting air quotation marks when I said Santiago.

I could see him flinch as I said that. Why? For 2 reasons. 1. I NEVER and I mean NEVER not call Santiago, San, except when I'm mad. 2. I put AQM, aka air quotation marks, and I don't do those except when I'm sarcastic or mad. So ya it would be weird if he didn't flinch.

"Why are you mad at Fel. We are best friends, I'm sure whatever it is, you can work it out together. Come on." He said oblivious to the situation at hand, pulling me towards "the slut"

I yanked my hand away from him, saying in a very angry yet calm tone, which in my opinion is scarier, "If you do that one more time and try to make me talk to that slut, you can forget that you know me, ya?" Not waiting for a reply I turned around and headed to class.

Yes it was rude but like, I'm sure he saw the post I did on Facebook, I mean who didn't, the whole world saw it.

Ugh, I'm so mad right now. I took a sharp turn and instead of going to class I went to the library, I was always comfortable there, I checked out a few books then went to my locker to put them away, I walked to class knowing I'm late, and I'll most probably get detention.

I didn't bother knocking, I just entered. "Oh Ms. Marbles, I'm very pleased you could join us"

"Makes one of us." I muttered, but of course he had to hear it.

"DETENTION MS. MARBLES"

"Whatever" I said walking to him grabbing my detention slip and sat in my seat, putting my legs up on the desk.

"Ms. Marbles, what do you think you're doing?"

'Um... sitting? Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing in this class?"

"Actually no. In this class you are supposed to be counting and calculating, I'm sure you'd know that if you had actually paid attention to what I'm saying in this class"

"Yes, of course Mr. whatever your name is, I'm sure if I pay attention in this class then I'll know what you're teaching, which in this case is not counting and calculation, you actually teach us how to sleep in the fastest way possible, you should be proud you know a lot of kids these days have sleeping problems-

"Ms.-" I held my pointer finger up to shush him and continued "Plus, I am doing math, by putting my legs up on this very table I'm calculating the weight that is needed for this table to fall down, consider it a year project, a gift from me to you of sorts to show you how I'm applying whatever it is you are teaching"

I heard snickering and laughing in the background, but I didn't care, I was waiting for Mr. Whats-his-face to reply. This was just too good for me to miss.

By now his face was red with anger; I could practically see the smoke shooting out of his ears.

"DETENTION MS. MARBLES"

"I already had that once this lesson, think of something new Mr.... what's your name again?"

"Mr. Berkley" He said through gritted teeth.

"Mr. Berkley huh? Is that your first name or your last name, cause if it was your first name, then I pity you." I said walking up to him, patting him on his shoulder, taking the detention slip (second today) and walking out of the classroom, "Bye Mr. whatever-your-name-is" I screamed over my shoulder, and finally closing the door behind me.