[12] Planning Revenge

Same time...

Adrianna tried not to eavesdrop on the conversation between the two siblings however it was hard considering that Caroline wouldn't stop staring at her. It was obvious that whatever they were discussing was related to her. Adrianna busied herself by cleaning the mess the two of them had made. The blankets were messed up and food was thrown all over the floor, table, and sofa. Adrianna picked up the blankets and walked to the bedrooms to put them away. Afterwards, she walked to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, she cringed. Still wearing her clothes from yesterday, she looked like a mess. The little makeup she had been wearing was all messed up, and with the combination of her messy hair, she resembled a clown.

Sighing, she wondered if Stephen noticed. She didn't want him to think he was living with a homeless clown. Well, the homeless part was right but she wasn't a clown, at least she hoped she wasn't. Shaking her head, Adrianna stripped and walked into the shower. The two siblings would have their privacy while she took a shower and tidied herself up. Her shower turned out to be longer when she became lost in her thoughts. She wondered what the Montclairs were thinking. She knew they wanted her home but it wasn't because they didn't care about her. Adrianna wasn't sure why they wanted her home. It wasn't like it would make a difference if she with them or not. She couldn't ruin them with the help of the law. They had connections that would save them. Stephen was rich, however, he was not rich enough to stop the Montclairs from taking her away if they realized where she was at the moment. She needed an elaborate plan to make sure that she would get her revenge. First of all, she would need to make sure they didn't find her. If they found her, then it was all over for her. Secondly, she would have to concentrate on her business at first to make sure she is stable enough to take care of herself. That way, if the Montclairs did find her, she would be well off to fend for herself and she wouldn't be a burden on Stephen anymore. While finishing off these goals, she would improve herself. Gone would be the cowardly, ugly, weak Adrianna and in her place the new Adrianna would be brave, gorgeous, and strong. She would not let anyone walk over her and make her a slave once again.

Once Adrianna was sure she is ready emotionally, physically, and financially, she would re-introduce herself to the Montclairs. It wouldn't be a nice re-introduction, Adrianna would make sure that they knew that. She would ruin them, give them nightmares as they did to her. She would ruin the one thing they were proud of, their business. Once that was ruined, then there would be nothing else to do. Without a business, their money would run out, after all both Eleanor and Jasmine love spending money. They wouldn't stop shopping for anything. After that, they would be bankrupt. No one would want a bankrupt spoiled girl no matter how much of a beautiful face she has. There would be no point in a pretty face if the girl is bankrupt. Maybe Jasmine would start working at the strip club where Michael had taken Adrianna years ago and told her that she was destined to be a prostitute. Meanwhile, she would make Marcus regret what he did to her for all these years. He chose Jasmine over her and embarrassed her in front of everyone. Now, he will feel the wrath of Adrianna. He will go through the same torture the Montclairs will. She will feel sorry for Nicholas but he is a Montclair and he will suffer along with the rest of his family. He might not have helped them torture me but he didn't stop them either. He could have saved Adrianna from the torture but he didn't. Afterwards, when her revenge was done, she would move far away from the Montclairs and find her parents.

A knock on the door snapped Adrianna out of her thoughts. "Adrianna, are you okay? You have been in there for a long time." Caroline asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I'll be out soon." Adrianna replied, turning off the shower and stepping out.

"Okay, Stephen is making breakfast. I'll be there helping him." Caroline said. Caroline's tone was slightly different which Adrianna suspected was because of the conversation Stephen and her had.

When Adrianna walked out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later, Caroline wasn't in the room. She brushed her hair and tied it back into a ponytail. As she put the brush back down, her eye caught sight of a notebook and pen. Ripping out a page, in bold letters, she wrote "Goals" and underneath, she listed what she had thought of in the shower.

Stay Hidden from the Montclairs

Concentrate on Business. Become stable.

Improve herself

Re-introduce herself to the Montclairs

Ruin their business

Move far away from them

Find her parents

Live happily

Adrianna looked over the paper and was proud. Slowly, she would accomplish the goals. She would take her revenge.  

*****************************************************

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait. I had finals and after that I went on vacation. In fact, I wrote this while on vacation. So Adrianna still didn't meet her parents. Whoops. She originally was but I wanted to update more quicker so maybe next chapter or the one after that. 

If you guys find any mistakes or some way to improve the story, please comment or pm me and tell me so I can improve. 

Thanks to anyone who reads, comments, votes, and adds this story to their reading list. You guys are the best!

Keep Reading, 

-R