Chapter 1

Third's POV

It was Monday. The sun was shining and it was very hot, so the boys were in the yard where the pool was surrounded by several large trees and next to them a beautiful view of Los Angeles.

Jai is playing with his phone, Luke taking some pictures, Beau is exercising and James and Daniel are swimming in the pool.

The phone is ringing. "I ANSWER!" Luke yelled and ran inside the house while no one was paying attention to him and were still doing their things. Jai is now talking to his girlfriend, Ariana and Daniel is seated next to Beau who was lifting weights. To Skip, Beau looked really hot and beautiful but they are just friends and he tried to avoid those thoughts about it.

Minutes later Luke returned, sad. "Guys, mom called" he said, looking at Jai and Beau. "Lala is dead ..." "WHAT?!?"his brothers shouted and a tear was falling from the eyes of Luke. "Yes ... the vet said that Lala was old and very ill" (Lala is not dead actually , she's fine lol) Then the Brooks Brothers began to mourn and Daniel and James hugged them tightly.

Skip's POV

After I found out the news of the pet I fell asleep in my chair, I don't know why. When I woke up I saw Beau crying behind one of the huge trees and immediately I approached him. "Are you alright, bro?" I asked. "Yes, I think .." answered him ashamed and drying his tears. I know what he felt about Lala, she was like another member of the family.

I saw him devastated and I felt bad for him. I hate seeing my friends sad and especially Beau because he was my best friend and secretly my favorite Janoskian. I say secretly because I always said I did not have a favorite but he .. he was special. I loved his bullshits, his jokes, his fights, his sexy abs, his perfect face with those bright green eyes and that mouth .. WAIT A MOMENT, what am I saying? Am I in love with Beau?

Beau's POV

Lala is dead and the only thing I could do was go to a quiet place to talk with mom and cry. I approached the largest tree in the courtyard and sat down next to it to call mom because I really missed her and wanted to know about her. I went outside and saw Daniel sleeping next to the pool. Aww he looked so cute as a baby , he's always been a baby for me, he is baby Daniel. Back to my mom , I called her and she told me she was going to miss Lala , but now she was in a better place and also life goes on, so pop a trace. After talking with her , I stayed in that tree and I began to cry again. I could feel my tears overran my face then my chest and my arms, falling to the floor and forming a puddle.

I raised my head and saw Daniel approaching me. He sat next to me and asked "Are you alright, bro?" "No, I'm not" thought but answered "Yes, I think.." I don't want to see him bad for me because I'm in love with him since we met , but no one knows and I 'm ashamed to tell that I'm gay. Anyway, he hugged me and I kissed him on the cheek near his lips.Then I pulled my lips softly and leaned my head on his shoulder while he played with my hair.